Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today
Overall, I am very happy with it.

Everything looks great, except for the metal parts, I wish they were painted and casted better. This is really my only complaint.

Its got a Marvel License logo on it, and even smells good (You know the kind of smell you get when you open a fresh new statue :) )

I will take a few pics to post here.

Glad you like it bro, please also take the pics on the part that you complain, I want to see how bad is it. Thanks

Mine arrived today
Overall, I am very happy with it.

Everything looks great, except for the metal parts, I wish they were painted and casted better. This is really my only complaint.

Its got a Marvel License logo on it, and even smells good (You know the kind of smell you get when you open a fresh new statue :) )

I will take a few pics to post here.
Thanks for the input Alex. If you're happy overall then that's great news for us!
Averone is happy.... all is now right with the universe.

Looking forward to mine.

Glad you like it bro, please also take the pics on the part that you complain, I want to see how bad is it. Thanks
:goodpost:

My tracking # works on USPS but they haven't updated any new information from customs in Brazil. :gah: :impatient: :thud:

Quick update:

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale - Final list!

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) - Contacted via Private message!
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 8th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK Contacted via Private message!
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 1st on the shipping list SHIPPED!
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) FULL BALANCE PAID! 7th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
8- Jojo Galang FULL BALANCE PAID! 18th on the shipping list
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 5th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain) - Contacted via Private message! IM Statue Canceled!
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- Y4NK33 PL4N3T FULL BALANCE PAID! 3rd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
17- Kyle Z FULL BALANCE PAID! 19th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 12th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID!29th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
20- George Smy FULL BALANCE PAID!30th on the shipping list
21- thaistixx FULL BALANCE PAID! 13th on the shipping list To be shipped on DEC 1st!
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac FULL BALANCE PAID! 2nd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey FULL BALANCE PAID! 9th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa FULL BALANCE PAID! 6th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
25- Marc Heinz FULL BALANCE PAID! 10th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
26- goh leong /hazzard FULL BALANCE PAID! 11th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper FULL BALANCE PAID! 4th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya To be shipped in December
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go FULL BALANCE PAID!25th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
31- Saymour GoFULL BALANCE PAID!26th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
32- Danny Chander FULL BALANCE PAID! 20th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh FULL BALANCE PAID!21th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
34- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!24th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
35- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!27th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
36- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!28th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
37- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!31th on the shipping list
38- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!32th on the shipping list
39- Daren Sheng
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!22nd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
42- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!23rd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
43- PRF * It is my statue!
44- Adriano
45- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
46- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
47- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
48- James Taveggia / Noah* FULL BALANCE PAID! 14th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
49- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 16th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
50- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 17th on the shipping list SHIPPED!

Last edited:
The above picture you can see the silver paint and the small parts between the armor. The proto shown was much better as far as the detailing. This unfortunately didn't transfer over too well to the finished product.
As far as presence and weight, its very nice.
The base has almost a translucent glow to it. Really nice.
The lights are bright and well done, the base surprised me a little as its bigger in radius that expected.

Almost all paid statues have been shipped. Only 4 more to go tomorrow.

George Smy
Daren Sheng
Daren Sheng
Jojo Galang

I will start to contact everyone again tomorrow with a final notice about remaining balance. If I do not hear from you in the next 7 days counting from tomorrow, your pre-order will be cancelled and I will hold your deposit.

Aright more pics, under different lighting. Also, a few close up pics of some of the very minor issues that I could see. No line issues here.

Damn that looks perfect to me, wish I get one like that, I will be super happy.

Back