Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update:

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale - Final list!

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) - Contacted via Private message!
2- Ronald G. To be paid next week!
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 8th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece) Henry35
5- SpenK Contacted via Private message!
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 1st on the shipping list SHIPPED! RECEIVED!
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) FULL BALANCE PAID! 7th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
8- Jojo Galang FULL BALANCE PAID! 18th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 5th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain) - Contacted via Private message! IM Replaced by Obulob SHIPPED!
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Luis - LV41475 - Payment on 11/22!
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27) To be paid next week!
16- Y4NK33 PL4N3T FULL BALANCE PAID! 3rd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
17- Kyle Z FULL BALANCE PAID! 19th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 12th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID!29th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
20- George Smy FULL BALANCE PAID!30th on the shipping list
21- thaistixx FULL BALANCE PAID! 13th on the shipping list To be shipped on DEC 1st!
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac FULL BALANCE PAID! 2nd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey FULL BALANCE PAID! 9th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa FULL BALANCE PAID! 6th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
25- Marc Heinz FULL BALANCE PAID! 10th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
26- goh leong /hazzard FULL BALANCE PAID! 11th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper FULL BALANCE PAID! 4th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
28- Available! Available! Available!
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go FULL BALANCE PAID!25th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
31- Saymour GoFULL BALANCE PAID!26th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
32- Danny Chander FULL BALANCE PAID! 20th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh FULL BALANCE PAID!21th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
34- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!24th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
35- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!27th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
36- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!28th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
37- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!31th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
38- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!32th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
39- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!33th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!22nd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
42- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!23rd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
43- PRF * It is my statue!
44- Adriano
45- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one! Available! Available! Available!
46- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one! Available! Available! Available!
47- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one! Available! Available! Available!
48- James Taveggia / Noah* FULL BALANCE PAID! 14th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
49- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 16th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
50- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 17th on the shipping list SHIPPED!

Last edited:
Ric, you can update the list as: RECEIVED!!!! NO CUSTOMS FEES!!!!! :blissy

I'll post pictures later and all I have to say at the moment is DAMN!!! With ALL the protection you put (peanuts and all), the box is HUGE!!!! :panic:

I'll post pictures later and all I have to say at the moment is DAMN!!! With ALL the protection you put (peanuts and all), the box is HUGE!!!! :panic:

That is great! No customs fees! :blissy
I really hope you like it!

All Pre-order final notices sent out (E-mail and PM). If I do not hear from you within the next 7 days your pre-order will be canceled.

:clap Congrats and glad to hear it. Post pics!

After averone awesome photoshoot, no need for me to post thousand of pictures of mine... :1-1:

So... how's the paint? Yes, it's not perfect... especially in the Silver painting. Some dark line or some détails that aren't perfect...
The MAIN issue with this one is the tone of the Gold. As mentionned before, it's NOT what we were expecting. When you compare it to the Hot Toys Power Pose, you can clearly see that HT nailed it for the color and NOT Iron Studios. The problem is that it's more yellowish that it would have to be... see next post for a comparison.

Overal, this statue looks really nice. YES, there are some minor and tiny flaws... but I can live with those... I don't want to repeat with Ric said, but the pose is EPIC... the lighting feature is WOW.... and it's 1/4 that is affordable!!!

THANKS RICARDO FOR HELPING US!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!

But, here's some pictures of the statue:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now, a quick comparison between my Iron Man Mark XLII:
attachment.php

Iron Studios 1/4
Hot Toys Power Pose 1/6
Dragon Studios 1/12

And a last pic of my 1/4 Iron Man:
attachment.php

Iron Studios
Sideshow lame Chinese copy :)monkey2 base) (sorry if I offend anyone... I already explained why...)
Neca Action Figure (to have a Mark VII)

Last edited:
After averone awesome photoshoot, no need for me to post thousand of pictures of mine... :1-1:

Overal, this statue looks really nice. YES, there are some minor and tiny flaws... especially in the Silver painting. Some dark line or some détails that aren't perfect... but I can live with those...

The MAIN issue with this one is the tone of the Gold. As mentionned before, it's NOT what we were expecting. When you compare it to the Hot Toys Power Pose, you can clearly see that HT nailed it for the color and NOT Iron Studios. The problem is that it's more yellowish that it would have to be... see next post for a comparison.

But, here's some pictures of the statue:
m/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=69237[/img]
attachment.php

Your right about that, however I am not to not buy an IM just cause its a few shades off. Actually I have to say HT is not right on either, to get that exact color and shade, it has to be a car metal finished paint. Neither is exact but thats alright.

Great pics drum! Looks great with the other Iron man figures. Is that a recast Mark VI Maquette?

I think it's odd that they almost nailed the movie paint color in the proto but the production piece came out a few shades different.

Regardless, still looks great and will be awesome to display :D

Great pics drum! Looks great with the other Iron man figures. Is that a recast Mark VI Maquette?
Yes... yes it is... :crying

As I said before:
I'm an IM fan and unfortunately, I wasn't around back in 2010 collecting stuff so I missed the original Sideshow Edition. So a few months back, I was browsing the web and noticed that the SS IM Maquette was selling for $1k-1.5k. Unfortunatley, no way I would pay that amount for a 1/4 so I've decided to go ahead and buy this fake mentionned earlier.
Yeah, I was truly aware it was a fake, but for 1/5 of the now selling price of the official maquette, I've got to say I'm satisfied.
I know you guys don't approve fakes and all, and trust me, if I would have been around in 2010, I would have def bought it back then to support SS.

Overal, I'm good with it, except the base that is TOTALLY off. The yellowish coloring of it is bad and that's pretty much the only downsize of it.
For the rest, the paint is OK (not great, but ok), the pose is pretty much the same, it lights up and it does a great job for its price. Please don't hate me...
But don't worry... that was my first... and only time... SS all the way now!!! LSF here I come!!!! :hi5:

I think it's odd that they almost nailed the movie paint color in the proto but the production piece came out a few shades different.

Regardless, still looks great and will be awesome to display :D
:exactly:

Back