Statue Iron Studios Hulk statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Farley Hulk, lol.

Green Farley.jpg

I'm in dire need of an awesome 1/4 HULK statue. Not a fan of any of the head sculpts and I'm just not getting a loving feeling for this piece. The price tag on this is pretty high as well. All that combined makes this a pass for me.

I'm in dire need of an awesome 1/4 HULK statue. Not a fan of any of the head sculpts and I'm just not getting a loving feeling for this piece. The price tag on this is pretty high as well. All that combined makes this a pass for me.

Pass for me as well. I am not a fan of the rocket and none of the head sculpts jumped out at me. I still love the XM Hulk Transformation the best but that one is too deep for my room :(

Same. Not a fan of the skin texture, base, and unfortunately all 4 sculpts.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chris Farley Hulk, lol.

View attachment 437044

:lol :lol :lol

So true!!!

I love two of the head sculpts but price and even more, Size, may force me to pass.

Up on Sideshow now.
This might be the Worst Hulk piece I've ever seen. Right up there with the original XM Hulk.

This piece is awful in so many ways. Skin texture is terrible, looks cheap but expensive, two ok head sculpts and two horrible ones.

This piece is awful in so many ways. Skin texture is terrible, looks cheap but expensive, two ok head sculpts and two horrible ones.

I think the missile looks cheap and I am not in love with the texture but I don't think it looks cheap... However it does not look like a 1300.00 piece.. Though everyone at SDCC thought it looked great minus the bad head that was in it there.

Personally I think the two similar head sculpts are as good as any out there.. Maybe King / Gladiator Hulk is better and Hulk Comiquette if it had a bit better hair.

Yikes. I would use one of those sculpts

Which one? Since two are basically the same except one has open and one has closed.

Really you only need one head.. As long as you like it..

The size of the damn thing and price is what annoys me..

I will see how I feel after Christmas bills are paid off :lol

Maybe from that angle it looks good. From another angle it could look like a little pinhead buried in it's own traps. Also the switch-out heads all have seams that will look bad from the side angles.
The rocket looks ridiculous. Is that a flame bending?

Maybe from that angle it looks good. From another angle it could look like a little pinhead buried in it's own traps. Also the switch-out heads all have seams that will look bad from the side angles.
The rocket looks ridiculous. Is that a flame bending?

I think with the two similar head there is no pinhead issues.. The other two I agree..

48393314_2223182591026797_6855820921807044608_o.jpg

48403320_2223183407693382_7502109325423280128_o.jpg

I think this sculpt is stupendous overall. The 2 similar heads would be my choice of portraits as well.

I do agree the skin texture is a bit much ...too big, if you know what I mean. Its like looking at the skin texture of an orange. The skin texture should've been smaller ...or finer, might be a better way of putting it.

That's the skin texture I'd expect on Rhino.

Those neck seams are extremely noticeable, I never purchased an Iron Studios statue before but those seams!

Most of the pictures posted seem to be selected because they don't show how horrible thr seams really are. In hand people will be unpleasantly surprised by the seams.

Sorry but to which seams are you guys referring to? Or rather to which photos?

I noticed a seam on the Lou F headsculpt photo. But I've certainly seen far worse. Those being Sideshows Hulk and Killer Croc pieces. Because as we all know it's quite difficult to obscure the seams on bodies that are without clothing etc.

Back