Statue Iron Studios Hulk statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the pic that has me wanting it as well. It's at the angle that I'd be observing it on my display. It's not the missile that bothers me so much as it is the flame coming out of it. The skin texture while it is a little much it's not really a deal breaker for me. 2 of the heads look ridiculous (IMHO) but I really only need one head for the statue and that open mothed version is the one I like the most as well. It really is a great representation of the comic Hulk. The price is crazy high, but the statue is Gigantic and since the weight is so high I'm assuming it will be a solid statue like Sideshows older statues, not the hollow crap they do now. My biggest problem, is that I will be moving to Florida after the summer. Strike that statement, I just checked the and it doesn't come out until October/December 2019, so maybe this will be a possibility. Dang it, my wallet weeps.

That's the pic that has me wanting it as well. It's at the angle that I'd be observing it on my display. It's not the missile that bothers me so much as it is the flame coming out of it. The skin texture while it is a little much it's not really a deal breaker for me. 2 of the heads look ridiculous (IMHO) but I really only need one head for the statue and that open mothed version is the one I like the most as well. It really is a great representation of the comic Hulk. The price is crazy high, but the statue is Gigantic and since the weight is so high I'm assuming it will be a solid statue like Sideshows older statues, not the hollow crap they do now. My biggest problem, is that I will be moving to Florida after the summer. Strike that statement, I just checked the and it doesn't come out until October/December 2019, so maybe this will be a possibility. Dang it, my wallet weeps.

Yeah.. I think about cancelling my Master Race Batman for this... Both are same size but this Hulk is 1/4 scale and will fit in better. I just don't know what to do lol

I have another piece I will probably be getting.. A 1/6 scale Bruce shark from JAWS... 50" long... Room is becoming a major issue :(

Yeah.. I think about cancelling my Master Race Batman for this... Both are same size but this Hulk is 1/4 scale and will fit in better. I just don't know what to do lol

I have another piece I will probably be getting.. A 1/6 scale Bruce shark from JAWS... 50" long... Room is becoming a major issue :(

You shouldn’t cancel the Master Race Batman, as imo it’s the far superior piece.

Yep.. Cancelled Bats... Got a one time NRD refund.. Going to put it towards Hulk along with Reward points.

Gonna sleep on it for a day or two first.

Wise choice especially if you aren't ready to jump into the 1/3 scale world yet (although this Hulk is almost big enough to qualify :)).

Well I went ahead and pre ordered this today. It was a choice between this or XM. I like them both but I prefer the size pose and color of this one.. No question in my mind that the XM one will be classier looking but this one just has a more comic feel to it that I like.

Hope to love it in hand.

With Prices getting like they are If SSC ever did a hulk at this size they would slap a 2000.00 price tag in it. :(

I was very patient about this order. Wanted to be sure about it. Clicked buy last night and feel good about it this AM. :)

I know this is not a fav of most people at all but it hits all my Hulk needs :)

Well I went ahead and pre ordered this today. It was a choice between this or XM. I like them both but I prefer the size pose and color of this one.. No question in my mind that the XM one will be classier looking but this one just has a more comic feel to it that I like.

Hope to love it in hand.

With Prices getting like they are If SSC ever did a hulk at this size they would slap a 2000.00 price tag in it. :(

I was very patient about this order. Wanted to be sure about it. Clicked buy last night and feel good about it this AM. :)

I know this is not a fav of most people at all but it hits all my Hulk needs :)

Congrats! It's going in your collection. So long as you like it, that's all that matters. I went with POing the XM Transformation HULK. It's the classic 1/4 HULK statue I've been waiting over a decade for and will be very happy with it in my collection. Hopefully, we'll be both be happy with our choices.

Congrats! It's going in your collection. So long as you like it, that's all that matters. I went with POing the XM Transformation HULK. It's the classic 1/4 HULK statue I've been waiting over a decade for and will be very happy with it in my collection. Hopefully, we'll be both be happy with our choices.

Yes.. If you love the look of the XM piece then without question you will be happy with your purchase. I love the Banner in that piece. I wish I could get that all by itself.

Despite higher prices, the one good thing about this new age of collecting is that there are more choices for collectors (although I'm personally still waiting for a 1/4 Nightwing and Robin).

Back