Statue Iron Studios Hulk statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the head could be a bit bigger. Wonder if Iron Studios listens to feedback. Slightly bigger head. Bit of a trim to the hair and I’m all in.

78be2fb91e1297087a6e733558ba8a7d.jpg

83440d5da56b5f45e9bca6c0d18d8c46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a Neck seam.. Have to assume there will be interchangeable heads...

Hope so anyways as I like almost everything else this has to offer.

Even with the bad head sculpt (which is growing on me) I will most likely get this. Love the size and the body sculpt.

Last edited:
The Incredible Hulk Legacy Replica 1/4 is one of our new upcoming itens that is diplayed at #SDCC. This is the first time that we have such a big Hulk in the market, the green beast has 29inch (75 cm) tall, 2 heads and an outstanding base. All Marvel and Bruce Banner fans will gonna love it!"

29" This guy is massive.

Look at the arm BEHIND the quarter scale spidey.

View attachment 418283

There is a Neck seam.. Have to assume there will be interchangeable heads...

Hope so anyways as I like almost everything else this has to offer.

Even with the bad head sculpt (which is growing on me) I will most likely get this. Love the size and the body sculpt.

They said 2 heads.

Damn, what a beast! Hulk fans will be all over this, I'm sure. The arm alone is the size of their 1/4 Spiderman.

I thought there movie based head sculpts were great.. I also liked their Wolverine Quarter scale.

I more or less agree.

But I just got the Mark 46, and I'm starting to feel that they should've just dropped the RDJ facesculpt from the statue. Imo it's not even close to the quality of Bucky and Falcon.

Not feeling this. Wish I was. I'm in desperate need of a great looking 1/4 classic green HULK and I don't like any of the offerings that have already been released. At this point, I'm holding out hope that XM's transformation HULK will do it for me. However, It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg if that's the case.

Not feeling this. Wish I was. I'm in desperate need of a great looking 1/4 classic green HULK and I don't like any of the offerings that have already been released. At this point, I'm holding out hope that XM's transformation HULK will do it for me. However, It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg if that's the case.

If the final product looks like the art that is out there then XM Hulk will be amazing.. Don't know if I want to lose the arm and leg though. I worry about how it will display also because Hulk is looking up... Makes Top shelf display a bit hard.

I was not feeling this piece at all on first glance.. And it still is in need of a major face lift.. But I think IS will get it right.. I love everything else about it.

The adjusted head size looks better.
They should just do one head sculpt and get rid of the seam. I hate the damn seams they don't work for Hulk and look ass

The adjusted head size looks better.
They should just do one head sculpt and get rid of the seam. I hate the damn seams they don't work for Hulk and look ass

I thought the Avengers 1/5 Maquette did a good job with the seam..

As for Iron Studios.. If they make the head bigger I hope they make a better head.

Did people ***** about a neck seam with Gladiator Hulk and King Hulk? Just looked at mine and both have it (being the same body of course).

I'm guessing they are going to adjust the portrait. Is that it?

No clue. This was someone’s rendering campaigning to have them change the head size. I’m not sure if IS listens to feedback the way P1 does or if they ignore it the way SS does.

Back