Statue Iron Studios Hawkman 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow [emoji50]

739180a4d5a369c8f2c12616d7a1faf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best statues I've ever seen but not enough interest in the character to drop a grand on it.

One of the best statues I've ever seen but not enough interest in the character to drop a grand on it.

If it were 1/4 scale I'd pick this up!

What's more interesting is that Iron Studios made a 1/3 Hawkman before SS made a 1/4 scale Flash :slap

Exactly how I feel. There are people who collect for the visual appeal of the statue and don’t care about characters though.

Yeah. I may be in for exactly that reason. No connection to Hawkman, but wow, what a statue.

Not much of a fan of Hawkman but I am buying this one for sure. Now they just gotta make a matching Hawkgirl!

It should be fine for display, as I got to assume most collectors who end up getting him, will have other statues right beside him, in front if his wings etc.

$1200 for either open or closed version. $1500 for combo version. That 51” wingspan is craziness.

Honestly I prefer the closed up version which they showed first, but for only $300 more for both options, it’s a given which one to buy.

I can't imagine many have room for a statue over a metre wide! Also with the wings in it's crazy deep, nearly 60cm.

Back