Statue Iron Studios Hawkman 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will SS have this up for preorder? I can’t login and no longer get the newsletter. WTF?

Do we know if this thing is entirely polystone or are the wings PVC? Iron Studios is notorious for using PVC capes, which I think is what they used on their 1/3 Batman. I have a feeling the open wings are PVC to save weight, but I really hope the closed wings option is polystone.

Do we know if this thing is entirely polystone or are the wings PVC? Iron Studios is notorious for using PVC capes, which I think is what they used on their 1/3 Batman. I have a feeling the open wings are PVC to save weight, but I really hope the closed wings option is polystone.

I have two 1/4 Iron Studio CW Falcons, and while the wings are made of a lighter material, it doesn’t bother me at all that it’s probably not made out of Polystone, as such things would just add to the weight, and be more inclined for breakages.

As long as the wings look good painted, I don’t think it should be an issue.

the wings need to be very light. think SS Angel.

I am buying from my local dealer. It will save me hundreds of dollars in shipping costs.

All three version ( open wings , closed wings ,both wings set) up on Sideshow now ,, I would settle for closed wings, looks awesome IMO

All three version ( open wings , closed wings ,both wings set) up on Sideshow now ,, I would settle for closed wings, looks awesome IMO

This piece is surely impressive.

My personal favourite is the closed wings version, as I just think it looks majestic. However for only a few hundred more you may as well get both sets of wings if you’re going to get this piece for your collection (if space is available of course).

Though I probably won’t be getting this because I don’t really collect comic book based pieces anymore (you usually read the exact opposite on the forums) :dunno

I want to PO this, but wish it were 36" tall. The current height is making it difficult for me to figure out a display spot :slap

I want to PO this, but wish it were 36" tall. The current height is making it difficult for me to figure out a display spot :slap

This piece is insane. I have no idea where it would go...never been a top character I love...but man how can I not get it?

Same here. I admire the sculpt on this. Its really well done, but it's ginormous. No way I'm getting this ...I don't mind admiring it from afar.

Same here. I admire the sculpt on this. Its really well done, but it's ginormous. No way I'm getting this ...I don't mind admiring it from afar.

The closed wing version is at least manageable. I can't wait to see someone's future display with the open wing version.

The closed wing version is at least manageable. I can't wait to see someone's future display with the open wing version.

Yeah is fantastic how there are options for people without the space for the open one. Can choose either one, or both!

IIRC, it was the closed wing version that was displayed first, and that was the one that utterly blew me away. Never considered that there would be an open wing version as what was shown that was already plenty enough to make me question- and eventually dismiss- other larger, pricey preorders I'd been contemplating for this year.

This is one for the ages.

For any Australians this is now available for preorder from Popcultcha.

The price isn’t too bad, as it’s exactly USD/0.60, which has been the average the past year or so for most preorders.

Damn I wish I had the space for this, as that closed winged version is simply beautiful.

IIRC, it was the closed wing version that was displayed first, and that was the one that utterly blew me away. Never considered that there would be an open wing version as what was shown that was already plenty enough to make me question- and eventually dismiss- other larger, pricey preorders I'd been contemplating for this year.

This is one for the ages.

I was surprised at the open wing version as well, but it looks so good. Just very big lol

Back