Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have him. When mounting the shields on Steves back, is it connected by one or two magnets like his arm?
Can someone uplaod a profile pic of the shield on his back please.
It's 1 magnet. But the shield is not straight...

Here's an easy fix from THE MASTER: :rotfl
Thanks buddy. The shield fix is pretty easy...

Step 1: add a small magnet to the back position where the shield attaches

ed03f226837c6d1264a6da86f9c71d8b.jpg

Step 2: attach shield to magnet and voila! The shield now sits straight :)

566308d04e29bd1a884c3e1428a33679.jpg

dfa02abc5e6dc506ebf8054be74c84d3.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Ricardo, Cap came in...no issues on the base like others...looks awesome. One issue is I am having trouble getting him all the way in. I am wanting to make sure I am extremely gentle. Thoughts? I will post pics once I get him together and with Iron Man.

Ricardo, Cap came in...no issues on the base like others...looks awesome. One issue is I am having trouble getting him all the way in. I am wanting to make sure I am extremely gentle. Thoughts? I will post pics once I get him together and with Iron Man.
I have the same issue. I had to "push" gently with some force to get it to the bottom. But gotta admit I was going as smooth as humanly possible to NOT damage it. And succeeded.

Stressful process. And even worse when trying to remove it to put it back in the box for storage.

I had to clean away some polystone that was in my peghole to get mine to seat properly.

I have the same issue. I had to "push" gently with some force to get it to the bottom. But gotta admit I was going as smooth as humanly possible to NOT damage it. And succeeded.

Stressful process. And even worse when trying to remove it to put it back in the box for storage.

Thanks guys....yea...it has me doing the butt pucker as I try to get it set.

Where is best to buy this in USA? I'm seeing overseas prices vary

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Cap arrived! Was worried at first. Customs office had opened everything.
Even the protecting paper inside was torn apart. Luckily nothing was damaged. Besides that, this statue is perfection itself!
The sculpting is outstanding, so is the painting. The head sculpt is the best, never seen such quality before :clap
23boE41.jpg
Pictures don't do justice! (phone pic has a weird focus)

Some of them are a little harder than others but It will go. All of these were set prior shipping. Funny thing is that some of them will only go into the base in the correct angle.

I am glad you liked it! Take care!

Back