Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The portrait on mine got a bit bashed up, when I opened it the portrait had become halfway unseated from the body so it was moving around and rubbing against the inside of the head slot. :(

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

I'm surprised they shipped it with the portrait in the body already, seems it would of been a smarter move to create it's own slot in the box...

The portrait on mine got a bit bashed up, when I opened it the portrait had become halfway unseated from the body so it was moving around and rubbing against the inside of the head slot. :(

I'm surprised they shipped it with the portrait in the body already, seems it would of been a smarter move to create it's own slot in the box...
Hum... I don't remember mine having the head separate? I didn't try to move it, but from what I saw, it was pretty fixed to the body no?

Img_1022.jpg

I didn't try to remove the head either, but I also agree, I think it's supposed to be fixed to the body cause there is no magnet right?

Hmm, in that case I guess I can just put some glue on it and push it back in.... Can't see any of the damage once it's in the body.... I was worried it was suppose to be taken out and if that was the case then If I ever sold him I would lose money from the chips...

well then that's an easy fix..

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

If you glue it back in can you even see the scuff marks?? Looks like the lower half will be unseen and the upper half looks like it might be hid away by the his jacket.. If so.. Glue it back and enjoy this amazing piece... Or sell it too me for half off (due to damage :) )

Is there any way to track this shipment from Brazil once it leaves Brazil and enters the US? Mine left Brazil today and I'm not sure if I'll continue to see updates on it since it's out of their country now.

Is there any way to track this shipment from Brazil once it leaves Brazil and enters the US? Mine left Brazil today and I'm not sure if I'll continue to see updates on it since it's out of their country now.

If I track items coming to Canada from Brazil, the tracking # works on the Canada Post website.
So maybe your tracking # will work on the USPS website?

Good luck to you cofphoto. Ordered mine off eBay yesterday. The seller seems to be very reputable, but man my wallet took a hit.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Lol, I would have spent more if I had gotten it from them on eBay.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Back