Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of them are a little harder than others but It will go. All of these were set prior shipping. Funny thing is that some of them will only go into the base in the correct angle.

I am glad you liked it! Take care!

It took me a while but I got it. Very awesome. Thanks bro! As always you are awesome to work with. :clap

I'd heard this before buying it and was expecting a gigantic statue. It doesn't seem bigger than I expected a 1/4 statue would be, but I've only had 1/6 scale figures. What figures or statues are you comparing it to?
Like, every 1/4 scale figure. HT batman, HT iron man, EB terminator, predator maquettes, iron patriot maquette...IS cap is scaled bigger. Proportions and girth are bigger. Not by a whole lot, but he almost makes the batman PF look in scale.

Like, every 1/4 scale figure. HT batman, HT iron man, EB terminator, predator maquettes, iron patriot maquette...IS cap is scaled bigger. Proportions and girth are bigger. Not by a whole lot, but he almost makes the batman PF look in scale.
Hmmm. So is the IS Mark 43 properly scaled with Cap? And does anyone know how IA Mark 43 scales with other companies 1/4 scale statues?

My dream is to build a MCU 1/4 Avengers team and have them scaled as closely as possible together.

Check the IS mark XLIII thread. I think people posted pics of it next to other iron man statues. It's also a bit bigger than your typical IM statue, but it seems to be properly scaled with cap.

It really annoys me that I live in a country which has these great characters that I love, but for whatever reason has the lowest quality collectibles based on the characters.

Just received mine.

BEST DAMN MOVIE CAP STATUE EVER!!!!

Unbelievable that there are only 400 of these things in the world.

Jesus Christ, the headsculpt and paint are truly amazing. Does anyone know if it's translucent resin?

Just received mine.

BEST DAMN MOVIE CAP STATUE EVER!!!!

Unbelievable that there are only 400 of these things in the world.

Jesus Christ, the headsculpt and paint are truly amazing. Does anyone know if it's translucent resin?

Yes, it is the best movie Cap!
They only say it's polystone but I think the eyes are fiberglass.

Some pics of mine:

DSC00200_zps5xmzku0b.jpg
DSC00199_zps0fgrrmna.jpg

DSC00207_zpskd2y5ozj.jpg
DSC00206_zpsivyahxsp.jpg

DSC00203_zpsvztksizt.jpg
DSC00201_zpsqr1khyqt.jpg

Does anyone know where to get this in the US?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

there are plenty of ppl still selling this for $950-1000 shipped which is what most of US ppl payed.

Back