Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is just too awesome. :love

DSC_0917-2b.jpg

I FINALLY got ahold of this guy. he’s grail-material right next to Stan Winston Predator Maquette & Big Chap Maquette. Pics when he arrives.

Congrats.

Imo the greatest MCU Cap there is.... well really the best Cap overall.

Though I know a few weren't happy with the pose options on this.

I tried to get myself a second one, but the collar arrived broken on that one and I ended up returning that one.

Yeah I think this is a great piece.. I just wish the shield was on prominent display. Its why I went with Civil War version.. But overall I think this is the better looking piece.

Yeah I think this is a great piece.. I just wish the shield was on prominent display. Its why I went with Civil War version.. But overall I think this is the better looking piece.

I sort of agree.

I have both pieces, and while I do agree that I wish the shield placement was better on the AOU piece, I do think that the shield on the Civil War version is too prominent, in that it covers too much of the body. I display the Civil War piece on a angle.

I kind of wish Iron Studios would do a 1/4 of Cap from Winter Soldier, Avengers, and First Avenger.
I own both, the AoU and CW Cap but if IS did Stealth Cap or TFA Cap in 1/4 I'd buy that in a heartbeat despite not having room for it or the funds ready. :love Of course they'd have to do Winter Soldier and Black Widow to go with Stealth Cap ... :love ... please, a girl can dream.

I own both, the AoU and CW Cap but if IS did Stealth Cap or TFA Cap in 1/4 I'd buy that in a heartbeat despite not having room for it or the funds ready. :love Of course they'd have to do Winter Soldier and Black Widow to go with Stealth Cap ... :love ... please, a girl can dream.

I’m right there with you. :hi5:

Back