Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shield doesn't bother me at all:lol The stripes on the abs being too brown bug me a little and the head sculpt on the unmasked could use work but I'm still psyched to get this! :yess:

Overall I feel they have made Chris Evans a bit heavier than he was in the movie. Both body and face. And judging from these side by side picture: The shield too.

Overall I feel they have made Chris Evans a bit heavier than he was in the movie. Both body and face. And judging from these side by side picture: The shield too.

eh, you can only really tell in the unmasked head. none of these things are remotely deal breakers for me. this will be the only Cap in my collection!

eh, you can only really tell in the unmasked head. none of these things are remotely deal breakers for me. this will be the only Cap in my collection!

Yeah, maybe in the unmasked version of the face, but I just don’t see it in the rest of the body. If anything they could’ve made him broader in the shoulders imo.

As thin as the shield will be in 1/4 scale, I'm fine with a little reinforcement. I already know where I'm placing mine and shield dimension depth will never be on my mind.

Ditto. I've got 2 CW Caps and guess u could say the shield is thicker on the edge. Never thought to look before *shrug*. Maybe I have too much of a luv-fest goin' on with IS:cool:, but seein' as their Ultron Cap and CW Cap are *fabulous* for me there's no reason to think this Cap won't be mind-blowing (along with the stellar job they are doing on the 1/10 pieces).

If colors or details are a bit off, it could be that it's the files IS gets well before the movie is finished. Then film stuff gets changed at the last minute (like CW BP mask). At least in the U.S. once the rights to a given thing are approved, it's a major pain to modify a contract at times - and that's just the contract, not production. And then the film color grades so real life may not look the same on screen. Also in smaller scale colors that look OK full size are too cluttered, so u might dull down areas of bright yellows or reds in some places so the whole shelf effect doesn't look neon.

Dunno, but definitely getting this Cap, IMO epic:love. I've got a narrow tower-type bookcase shelf waiting for him - he'll dominate the room.
Shame of it Thor wasn't an insta-buy - I think he will sell out, but I might go for him if I had enough discounts. I'd put him in the other bookcase and u'd have Thor and Cap staring at visitors:lol

I just bought him. It is my first Iron Studios item ever and my first Sideshow order in a very long time.

Rewatching the movie is making the anticipation for this statue unreal. :panic:

Currently going back and forth cap's fight scenes.
06c34438925f8212cd5127b9791b2ba0.gif

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’m going to ask a stupid question, but what calls the lightning, Mjolnir, Thor or both?

As I wasn’t sure if canonically within the MCU, whether Cap should’ve been able to call the lightning like he did using Mjolnir on Endgame. As I thought after Thor 3 it was revealed that the source of the power was from Thor himself?

I’m going to ask a stupid question, but what calls the lightning, Mjolnir, Thor or both?

As I wasn’t sure if canonically within the MCU, whether Cap should’ve been able to call the lightning like he did using Mjolnir on Endgame. As I thought after Thor 3 it was revealed that the source of the power was from Thor himself?
It did say, "...shall possess the might of Thor" not "Mjolnir". Perhaps, lifting Mjolnir grants you Thor's lightning ability.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just news to me. Don't plan on flipping it so they can make a million of 'em. That does seem like a ton though. The IS Vader was 1000 I think...

Until now 1000 pieces was the maximum IS did.
I think we should be worry, 4000 pieces means low QC and more chance for a paint issues.

Until now 1000 pieces was the maximum IS did.
I think we should be worry, 4000 pieces means low QC and more chance for a paint issues.

Not quite, their Spider-Man comic piece was a tad higher at a 1300 edition size.

But yeah 4000 was a lot higher than I was expecting for this particular piece. Because of the popularity I saw this capping off at maybe around 2,000, but with that kind of number I’m guessing they got a tonne of early preorders.

And with regards to QC, the edition size hasn’t increased my concern. I have more Iron Studio pieces than most, and their QC has never really been that great anyway. I can probably point to issues on most of my pieces.

Not quite, their Spider-Man comic piece was a tad higher at a 1300 edition size.

But yeah 4000 was a lot higher than I was expecting for this particular piece. Because of the popularity I saw this capping off at maybe around 2,000, but with that kind of number I’m guessing they got a tonne of early preorders.

And with regards to QC, the edition size hasn’t increased my concern. I have more Iron Studio pieces than most, and their QC has never really been that great anyway. I can probably point to issues on most of my pieces.

Interesting...I have some 1/10 and they look pretty great. Are we talking SSC levels of QC issues where you get something that looks significantly worse then the prototypes? If so, I might reconsider my 1/4 IS POs.

I just got a message from them regarding the Deluxe version. They simply stated, “4000 pieces.”

Last edited:
This Cap must be a pretty hot seller. It's interesting to note that you are only allowed to buy one deluxe Cap from Sideshow but you are allowed to buy two of the deluxe Thanos.

4000 is a huge freaking number though, anybody know what the ES is on Thanos?

Interesting...I have some 1/10 and they look pretty great. Are we talking SSC levels of QC issues where you get something that looks significantly worse then the prototypes? If so, I might reconsider my 1/4 IS POs.

I have about 14x 1/4 scales, 8x 1/6 scales and 35x 1/10 scales. And honestly their QC is no better or worse than Sideshows or even Prime 1 nowadays. It’s just that their bases are ‘usually’ junk.

But because they use a non polystone material for their facesculpts, the facesculpts themselves are usually fairly close to their prototypes. But also keep in mind the Iron Studio prototypes aren’t always painted with the high level of details that exist on some of the prototypes from a company such as Prime 1’s movie based prototypes (or anything Sideshow). As such there’s usually a far less noticeable drop off, if at all.

Back