Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the dark red/brown shade as his outfit got pretty dusty and banged up before his epic scene

I contacted them through their website and linked them a comparison image between their 1/10 and 1/4 legacy replica statues. Hope they "redify" those stripes a bit more.

I like the dark red/brown shade as his outfit got pretty dusty and banged up before his epic scene

right now it looks all brown, it needs a little red tone. like the suit in the movie
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-21 at 11.10.11.jpeg

I contacted them through their website and linked them a comparison image between their 1/10 and 1/4 legacy replica statues. Hope they "redify" those stripes a bit more.

Great man, the more the better!

I tend to agree. Also, if you look at the white portion of the stripes on the 1/4 scale, it's very weathered and has that brown grit look to it. I think that's their intent, whereas the 1/10 seems very clean both on the red and white. My preference would be to leave the 1/4 as is, or maybe just tone down the weathering a tad...

I tend to agree. Also, if you look at the white portion of the stripes on the 1/4 scale, it's very weathered and has that brown grit look to it. I think that's their intent, whereas the 1/10 seems very clean both on the red and white. My preference would be to leave the 1/4 as is, or maybe just tone down the weathering a tad...

+1. I really like the muted red tone. I agree it does seem brownish in some pictures but I think is more a matter of the correct
light. in this picture for instance, it does look a lot more red:

captain-america-deluxe_marvel_gallery_5cddf00448979.jpg

+1. I really like the muted red tone. I agree it does seem brownish in some pictures but I think is more a matter of the correct
light. in this picture for instance, it does look a lot more red:

View attachment 454583

this is more red because there is strong light on this area. you will not display this with so much light at home.

the overall look with normal lights will look like that:
captain-america-deluxe_marvel_gallery_5cddf0027deec.jpg

Ok guys here is a quick Photoshop! what side do you want? left or right?
for me its right all day!
WhatsApp Image 2019-05-21 at 20.42.04.jpg

At that distance what you're losing is the weathering aspect. I still want the weathered look, which I guess all I have to do is not contact IS and I'm good :)

The shoulder straps are also the completely wrong color. They're blue on the statue. Should be brown. Not sure how they made so many mistakes on this.

I agree that the Red is too muted.. I like a more colorful cap suit.

Its one of the things that prevented me from preordering actually.

One movie reviewer who didn't like End Game complained about the Russo's rather darkish or dull or muted use of color - hadn't thought about it but yeah, overall, a lot of the time the Russos tend to keep it real and costumes etc. are not popping off the screen.

I figure if it bothered me a wash of clear Tamiya red (not like I'm an expert) - maybe diluted - could brighten stuff up. But I'm good with this piece as-is. For me it really evokes the last part of the battle w. Cap standing alone, and by then he's filthy and beat up.:inlove

It's my favorite scene from EG + "the return" Evans was awesome.:clap

Am I the only one happy with how the colors are already? Really didn't notice the blue straps and brown abs until someone mentioned it. :monkey4

If Cap shows up at my door in a year looking exactly like the proto pics, I'll be just fine. I would like to see a better Evans likeness, but likely will display helmeted anyway...

Back