Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing, like all their other pieces. This is the definitive MCU Cap, no fans should miss out. Just put my order in! :yess:

Holy *&^% this looks great:love! My only 1/4 piece from this group - just didn't luv the others enough to take on the expense. It's not that it wouldn't be great to have them, I just couldn't do it. :monkey2

Even this one I had a tiny thought about it, as the CW Cap is pretty great and already own. But. To me this just looks like the DEFINITIVE Cap.

Holy *&^% this looks great:love! My only 1/4 piece from this group - just didn't luv the others enough to take on the expense. It's not that it wouldn't be great to have them, I just couldn't do it. :monkey2

Even this one I had a tiny thought about it, as the CW Cap is pretty great and already own. But. To me this just looks like the DEFINITIVE Cap.

He's a great representation of the movie character, I wish someone had done a better winter soldier version as the gentle giant and Sideshow pieces didn't cut it for me

He's a great representation of the movie character, I wish someone had done a better winter soldier version as the gentle giant and Sideshow pieces didn't cut it for me

Yup I cancelled both orders. They were both terrible imo. It was such a disappointment after how good GG’s Black Widow turned out.

Yup I cancelled both orders. They were both terrible imo. It was such a disappointment after how good GG’s Black Widow turned out.

Yep I have her waiting for cap, they might not display too well together but at least I have the best versions of them IMO

Is strange how there's been no new scarjo widows for a while (in quarter scale or bigger)

The question then becomes which version of BW? From which movie?

I've made my choice clear...

2333984-F-FA0-C-4-B63-B193-F319-E8346-EDF.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 1/4 scale from her movie that is coming out.

There's a good chance, I agree. I wouldn't mind an avengers 1, 2 or civil war version in quarter scale. Failing that, white suit will do lol

Iron Studios usually does a pretty good job on the likenesses so a 1/4 Scarlett Black Widow statue would be awesome! Bring it, Iron Studios!

First pictures are hitting instagram. david_yang723 has got a hold of one and has pictures on his page.

Thank you! It looks terrific, especially with the helmet on. I'll have to see the Evans head in hand to decide if I'll ever use it. Looks like they made the red trim of his costume a bit more obvious red. Very excited to get this and seems that day should be coming soon!

I have 1 more payment left , I hope sideshow gets this in soon . This will be my first 1/4 mcu cap statue

The release date is now listed as February by Sideshow, it wasn't too long ago it was January-March. Shouldn't be long now.

Back