Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This'll most likely be my first IS piece so that's very welcome news. :yess:

How do IS pieces fare in terms of selling out during pre-order?

Do you mean through IS or SSC?

Far as I recall through SSC - hard to say how many 1/4 scale SSC get - Civil War BP and WM went pretty fast; I had to get Falcon from Popcultcha 'coz he sold out at SSC, Cap went pretty fast; then Bucky who sold out, then became available; and then he wasn't.

"Feels like" folks wait to get the 1/4 in hand - first reviews - and then it's over when folks waiting decide.

I leaped to get a second 1/4 Cap from SSC after I got the first one and was real glad, he was gone at the end of that week. Based on the CW pieces which are prototype quality IMO no concerns about these pieces at all, except shipping damage which is always a risk. Just - this time around, I can only afford one Cap; and it's OK. For me, I view him as a complement to the CW pieces I own.

Has IS hinted at when Thanos and Mark 85 will go up for pre-order?

Not that I've seen. I wonder if we'll see one Friday as Cap and Thor were the last two Fridays. They've been showing the prototypes for all four together, so no reason for them to delay the pre-order. They can still space out the delivery. They've also been cranking out a new pre-order every day for their 1/10 pieces...

I'm still debating whether or not to drop $800 on this guy or the huge Lego Millennium Falcon set :lol :dunno

I'm still debating whether or not to drop $800 on this guy or the huge Lego Millennium Falcon set :lol :dunno

Get the statue of course.

That Lego set is going to be produced forever..... though to be honest I’ve also been thinking about getting it one of these days.

Have you guys noticed that the width of the full shield of the Captain America endgame 1/4 statue is not similar as the one of the movie, the original has a thinner design. I have been noticing with all the previous shields of Captain America of Iron Studios (Age of Ultron and Civil War specifically) I will truly appreciate this change so the statue will be more accurate, and I bet that all of you will, Personally, It will be a must have figure. Let´s make a petition so they change this, Let´s start sending them this request I´m sure they will make some changes after they read all our messages. Hope counting on you guys. I think we deserve an accurate piece just like the movie, I think the price is too high to not ask them to improve just the full shield, the rest is perfect Thank you guys for your support. I will attach some pictures so you can see the difference.
70zvjc.jpg

332v4w8.jpg

20jqzk7.jpg

rkq6c7.jpg
2hdzc3p.jpg

Yeah, I'm not too concerned about the shield thickness. Never noticed it before, doesn't bother me now. Good luck with your petition though...

Have you guys noticed that the width of the full shield of the Captain America endgame 1/4 statue is not similar as the one of the movie, the original has a thinner design. I have been noticing with all the previous shields of Captain America of Iron Studios (Age of Ultron and Civil War specifically) I will truly appreciate this change so the statue will be more accurate, and I bet that all of you will, Personally, It will be a must have figure. Let´s make a petition so they change this, Let´s start sending them this request I´m sure they will make some changes after they read all our messages. Hope counting on you guys. I think we deserve an accurate piece just like the movie, I think the price is too high to not ask them to improve just the full shield, the rest is perfect Thank you guys for your support. I will attach some pictures so you can see the difference.
IMG]https://i67.tinypic.com/70zvjc.jpg[/IMG]
332v4w8.jpg

20jqzk7.jpg

rkq6c7.jpg

There seems to be a lot wrong with this statue. Chest stripes wrong color. Shield in two-tone on the edges and too thick. Shoulder straps are blue instead of brown. I wonder why they made it so different from the movie. I wanted this, but those glaring difference are holding me back.

70zvjc.jpg

332v4w8.jpg

20jqzk7.jpg

rkq6c7.jpg
2hdzc3p.jpg

U are in the wrong Movie, man!!! That was the 1st Avengers Movie Suit, it was in Endgame but the Statue from Cap is the Endgame Version

As thin as the shield will be in 1/4 scale, I'm fine with a little reinforcement. I already know where I'm placing mine and shield dimension depth will never be on my mind.

The shield is an important part of the statue itself. Again, the price is too much to just ignore the mistakes they made.

U are in the wrong Movie, man!!! That was the 1st Avengers Movie Suit, it was in Endgame but the Statue from Cap is the Endgame Version

Man the shield is the same in all the MCU movies, I took the pictures where the width of the shield can be clearly seen.

Shield doesn't bother me at all:lol The stripes on the abs being too brown bug me a little and the head sculpt on the unmasked could use work but I'm still psyched to get this! :yess:

Back