Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Cap must be a pretty hot seller. It's interesting to note that you are only allowed to buy one deluxe Cap from Sideshow but you are allowed to buy two of the deluxe Thanos.

4000 is a huge freaking number though, anybody know what the ES is on Thanos?

Not that surprising given that there’s quite a few IW Thanos’ out there.

Yeah, but even more Caps. I'm sure you know they did both an AOU and CW.

Yup got 2 of the CW pieces and had 2 of the AOU (but had to return the 2nd one as the collar arrived broken). But both these pieces are somewhat older and both their edition sizes combined are probably equal to the IW Thanos 850 edition size (not sure how much of the original run of AOU Caps though as the special batch was 181 and CW was only 350).

I think IS QC is a bit better than sideshow and I thought it was because of the low ES.
My Civil war Cap and BP are one level above sideshow pieces. they really looks great.
Also, I have an update:
Collector Edition will be: 130
Deluxe Edition will be 4000

I think its first time I see the Collector ES is lower than the EX/DLX.
WhatsApp Image 2019-11-19 at 23.29.52.jpeg

I just used $113.50 reward points to pre order this guy, I need one movie cap statue to represent his legacy. Hopefully will display well with the gentle giant black widow.

Did we ever get confirmation on edition sizes? Are the figures above correct?

Great to see it this far along! Perhaps Sideshow will be shipping this out in February.

For what it's worth, Iron Studios has been pretty close with their release dates so far for the 1/10 BDS statues. I've gotten Doctor Strange, with Starlord in transit and Groot shipping early next week. Strange had a December estimate, Groot had January and interestingly Starlord had a March estimate. No word yet on Rescue or Black Panther, who also had December dates. Encouraging that their at least in the ball park and perhaps means their 1/4 scale statues will be as well.

So glad I went with the Deluxe. Mjolnir and cracked shield is the DEFINITIVE MCU Cap look for me. I love it.

I'm glad I got the deluxe as well. I think this and Thor will be statues that I switch up every few months. Will likely switch Mjolnir back and forth between them as well as the full shield and partial cracked shield. Not sure how much I'll use the unmasked head sculpt though... Still, had to have the deluxe!

I'm glad I got the deluxe as well. I think this and Thor will be statues that I switch up every few months. Will likely switch Mjolnir back and forth between them as well as the full shield and partial cracked shield. Not sure how much I'll use the unmasked head sculpt though... Still, had to have the deluxe!

Same about the unmasked head, it's nice to have the display options though too switch it up occasionally

Really looking forward to this! Probably my only Endgame statue unless I am completely blown away by production Thanos.

From Iron Studios Facebook:
View attachment 474242

Release is still listed Jan-March 2020 on SSC.com.

Great looking BUT where's the 1/2 scales to work with the legacy iron man's? I hate mixing scales. I wish marvel would license to prime 1, then we might get 1/3 so they will look good next to the 1/3 DC stuff.

I'm probably going to get this but I haven't really like any Iron man stuff, and I'm waiting on a good Iron Spidy that's 1/4 from IS. I think the SS PF is a little smaller than 1/4 ( I could be wrong).

Great looking BUT where's the 1/2 scales to work with the legacy iron man's? I hate mixing scales. I wish marvel would license to prime 1, then we might get 1/3 so they will look good next to the 1/3 DC stuff.

I'm probably going to get this but I haven't really like any Iron man stuff, and I'm waiting on a good Iron Spidy that's 1/4 from IS. I think the SS PF is a little smaller than 1/4 ( I could be wrong).

I pretty much order anything and everything from Iron Studios 1/4 MCU line, and the Far From Home Spidey imo looks like their best yet. I have the other two Spidey’s that they’ve done and I hope that it comes out okay.

I also have like 4 1/4 Iron Man figures, and honestly the Sideshow Mark 3 Maquette that I have is better than the Iron Studio Mark 43 and especially the Mark 46. And regarding scales, the Iron Studio Iron Man figures are overscaled imo.

But I doubt we’ll receive any further 1/2 scale MCU pieces (outside of Iron Man) as it seems that Sideshow is the only one with the license, and I just don’t have any confidence that they’ll be able to pull it off.

I just preordered the Queen Studios Aquaman, which was very reasonably priced, but I just don’t see Sideshow coming close to that or even Prime 1 quality.

Back