Iron Studios 89 Batmobile statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't be hard to back light thise little plastic buttons all at once fairly cheap, but no way to know by looking at any of it. I did just notice the M1919 barrels look really bad, they have a droop to them like they were shot too long at one time.

Yeah I noticed that droop but figured would be fixed on the final product

So wait, this might be $1000+?

It's 1/10 scale, I assume it's mounted to that base with non-rolling wheels and has zero electronics.

The Hot Toys was 1/6 at $600. How much was the 1/8th Toynami/Cinemaquette one?

If I remember correctly, 2 000 $... As their Batwing.

Me too I feel that all the Iron Studio products are out of price. Their Batmobile is the less accurate of the trio and even with a wonderful base it’s not worth 1000$ IMO.

What a pity that HT did not produced a Batwing... even in 1/12...

I can't get over how awful the Keaton statue looks. Especially since the Christopher Reeve statue they're releasing looks pretty good. It's only the prototype I know, but the Keaton statue has never looked good.

I feel like this would be the perfect time for Mezo to throw their hat in the ring with their own 89 batmobile. We saw the reveal for their Keaton figure last year at New York Toy Fair (I think?), and if I'm not mistaken I think they had plans at one point to do the BvS batmobile which ultimately never came to fruition. So they've at least thought of doing vehicles. They could swoop in right now with a 1/12 scale batmobile, and give people another, likely less expensive, option.

Very disappointed if this is anywhere near 1k. Would be massively over priced given the HT version was about half the price in a much bigger scale.

I know It is a statue and the prototype but come on, you can’t offer that for 1000$

When you can have this for 600 $

Exactly, if they ask anything close to 1k for this I don't see them selling many.

Very disappointed if this is anywhere near 1k. Would be massively over priced given the HT version was about half the price in a much bigger scale.

Considering how much prices have increased in the 6 years after that went up for order, it would easily be 1K today.

Interesting... you think that if the HT Batmobile came out today it would be around 1k for exactly the same product?

Interesting... you think that if the HT Batmobile came out today it would be around 1k for exactly the same product?

YES, that was 6 years ago! Prices have nearly doubled on a lot of stuff since then. The order I had on SS closest to my order for the HT Batmobile back then was a couple SS PFs for ~$350 where today they are all $600+.

Oh, and don't even try to ship one of those today, those prices have gone up even more. It would be $2-300 domestically just for that.

We can consider the increase of the price of plastic and petroleum.
And maybe, 7-10 years ago, before the super hype of Marvel, the hobby was still a niche. Now companies have understood that customers behaviors have changed and they now accept to pay crazy prices for statues or action figures.
What was not acceptable a decade before...

8DIr00a.jpg

Guessing this get launched for PO sometime this month. What you guys thinking price will go for and release?

It’s pretty big in person. Very impressive piece.

Just hope the Batman is removable.

Back