Iron Studios 89 Batmobile statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is overpriced as hell. Should be 650-700 tops. Its so funny some members saying if Hot Toys Batmobile released today it would be 1k. Sorry but Hot Toys prices have not increased %60 since 2013-2014.

I'm pretty sure HT have increased by that much

Looks like the Keaton figure pegs into the base. I asked IS about it and they said if you remove him, there will be a small but visible hole on the base.

I also wonder why they didn?t provide a light up feature
Ike they did for their Jurassic Park Jungle Explorer Jeep.

Looks like the Keaton figure pegs into the base. I asked IS about it and they said if you remove him, there will be a small but visible hole on the base.

I also wonder why they didn?t provide a light up feature
Ike they did for their Jurassic Park Jungle Explorer Jeep.

For the price this should definitely have light up features.

Is available at sideshow, ?750... also it seems very long at 750cm, even though the box is smaller than that

I would love this but don't know where I'd put it, maybe I'll go for their animated Batmobile later on

When it comes to model cars ...I like it better when they are metal diecast and have rubber wheels that roll. So when it came to getting an 89' Batmobile model, I bought the metal diecast version. Even got the BTAS Batmobile model.

Back