Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im ignoring the boring off topic beef here...

This is very nice piece.. only thing that bothers me a bit is the cloth.. real fabric would have been better IMO..

I used to think this way until I got my hands on other IS statues. Their sculpting and paint are insanely good and look incredibly real.

Yeah, the sculpted fabric and look of the body in general is off. I don’t care for how they did Kylo Ren either, very stiff and unnatural.

I think this was really well done. I actually love the detail on the base. That said, I simply can't justify paying this much for a base. My IS Vader will have to remain alone for now.

The levitating rocks look kind of funny, like he's using the Force to bring Olaf the Snowman to life, lol.

star-wars-yoda-statue-iron-studios-903786-31.jpg

Looks good to me! I've been after a 1/4 Yoda where he wasn't murdering somebody...

Thanos edition size ended up at 850, what do you all think this will settle in at? I'll guess the sort of obvious 500 I suppose.

I'll be happy enough if it's the same as Vader.

I really love the big base, I don't want to buy the BB8 equivalent of Yoda statues. I think this tells a great Degobah story. That water in the base was a total surprise and it's gorgeous. I understand it's not to everyones taste though. I hope you guys get the Yoda you seek one day.

I was pretty happy with the price considering the detail. Literally the only thing I would change is weathering up the robe a bit. I still prefer a full sculpt to fabric, depending on the production piece I might weather mine up myself.

at 12inches with a small figure, how come no one's complaining on its price tag? :D

Back