Iron studios - 1:4 Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal rod through his torso -> leg -> base. That would prevent leaning (assuming there's one in there). Anyone know when this goes up for PO?
I'd bet on there being a metal rod in his leg. The broken War Machine I got had one in the leg that would reach up to his chest. IMG_3688.jpg

No all the metal rods in the world wouldn't help him! Lol! Unless who ever dropped him got one upside the head! Lol!

Really don't like anything about this. Anatomy seems off, and geez, what is with how wide he can open his mouth?

I.S. has nailed most of the Marvel pieces, really whiffed on this one IMO.

You don't like the AOU or any of the Civil War pieces?

Yes and no.

When spending 600$ plus on a statue I have certain requirements which are my own personal.

The Civil war pieces have GREAT detail on the characters themselves but the rest is too bland for me. I think BP and Cap look awesome, but I need more than a simple small rock base or small piece of broken off building to justify the price tag. For others that might be right up their alley which is perfectly fine. You spend your own money on what you personally like.

Ever since I had Spidey, and I'm not trying to have that one statue make up my mind about IS, I feel like when they make statues that are busy they tend to get sloppy looking. I owned Spidey and it was garbage. I saw both Wolverines and the dio at SDCC and they looked sloppy/odd. Maybe I'm being too harsh, maybe not, but for me personally these statues just aren't appealing at all.

Their Punisher looks like a winner, but again it's a simple design and will more than likely cost 600$+ which is fine for those who are ok with that.

Visible neck seam. Why ruin a statue just to offer an additional head..

Punisher is the only thing I'm excited about from IS. Having the same base for both Wolverine and Weapon X is just lazy.

Agreed on their Punisher. Definitely keeping track of that one.

Their yellow Wolverine and Weapon X are just ok.

Back