Iron studios - 1:4 Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I'm not digging this Wolverine honestly because I have the XM Wolverine I'm happy with and I didn't want to be tempted by this. Weapon X will be interesting to see because it's between this and XMs version and from what I have seen so far, and xm has the edge.

I'm glad I'm not digging this Wolverine honestly because I have the XM Wolverine I'm happy with and I didn't want to be tempted by this. Weapon X will be interesting to see because it's between this and XMs version and from what I have seen so far, and xm has the edge.

At first I thought Iron Studios was going to take it, but after the reveal, I'm thinking it might be XMs race to lose now.

So me of you are saying the base is lazy but I like it. Make both statues become a bit of a set/companion piece. When displayed together is probably going to look cool and be a nice representation of those two phases of the character. Besides, we DID see Wolverine fight in the old lab with his new uniform in the comics, cartoons, and movie.

His faces look strange is his head to flat or something in the unmasked one? His arms are huge. Given these pics are not very great either. Will wait and see more of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Facebook.

Attachments

• wolv.jpg
    wolv.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 173
  • wolvqs.jpg
    wolvqs.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 174
  • wolvds.jpg
    wolvds.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 173
  • wolvsas.jpg
    wolvsas.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 175
  • wolvs.jpg
    wolvs.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 173
  • wolva.jpg
    wolva.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 173
  • wolv47.jpg
    wolv47.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 168
  • wolv45.jpg
    wolv45.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 168
  • wolv42.jpg
    wolv42.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 168
  • wolv12.jpg
    wolv12.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Yea I mean look at this angle. No way wolvie holds up over time unless he's resin or not all polystone.

Metal rod through his torso -> leg -> base. That would prevent leaning (assuming there's one in there). Anyone know when this goes up for PO?

Back