Iron studios - 1:4 Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting but still love my XM Wolverine a lot and waiting also for XM Weapon X and XM Brown Wolverine,
do i really need this piece ? Please help me...heal my disease

I'm happy with my Sideshow PF as a representation of this look. But the statue is pretty sweet, base aside. Wish someone would do a nice brown version, though. The Sideshow one wasn't up to snuff.

Love the statue but not the base. Reminds me of the old Sideshow comiquette that Ray did which is the best Wolverine IMO.

It's interesting but still love my XM Wolverine a lot and waiting also for XM Weapon X and XM Brown Wolverine,
do i really need this piece ? Please help me...heal my disease

I love my XM Wolverine as well and I'm waiting for both those wolverines as well and also sideshows new wolverine. Not only that but I want the iron studios wolverine vs juggernaut so it's going to be a big year for Wolverine for me. I'm probably going to pass on this one since it's so similar to XMs pose. If I didn't have it, this is definitely a good choice from what I have seen and will definitely be cheaper

I wish! Tickets sell out in minutes and hotels are usually some insane lottery to get. But I appreciate everyone who posts photos !

Me too. :lol :rock

One year I hope to go. Really looking forward to pics. Has anyone started a SDCC photo thread for this year yet??? Normally, someone starts one in advance.

I'm much more interested to see how well their Weapon X statue turned out.

The Weapon X is right next to him I think, it can be glimpsed in what is assumed to be their Juggernaut teaser photo (if someone wants to post that).

02FAD8D8-0ACC-4151-BCE2-A2BFCD6FA1C9_zpsitrhjkol.jpg

Back