Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great to know. Thanks man.

I will say for anyone who is getting this in be prepared to have your socks knocked off. Even with the few problems I am dumbfounded at how amazing this dio is. It's a scene straight out of the comics. But what amazes me is the geometric gravity weight distribution on this thing. It is perfectly sound.

My biggest thing to relay to anyone is... FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. If you don't there may be balance issues. Take your time with this one. It is like an Engineer built it to be a work of art that requires science. But once it's complete you will be amazed they actually pulled this off.

The three things you can take off during assembly are:

When putting Spidey on his base you might want to remove the OSC in Oscorps. This is to give yourself some area to manipulate him into his hole if you have larger hands.

Maybe because my staircase was damaged I was able to remove it at times when moving the statue. It doesn't sit snug enough for movement.

The Doc Oc claw should be removed from the tentacle when moving this to another location.

Getting through all of this is just a matter of patience. Like climbing Everest, when you get to the top it's glorious.

I can imagine people being worried about replacement parts! Especially the spider-man part, which can't be broken down. Glad to know Sideshow has this covered.

Received mine from Popcultcha (Australia).

But for some reason they opened the shipper/carton and fully bubble wrapped the art box like they do with Hot Toy figures.

Opening now........

Received mine from Popcultcha (Australia).

But for some reason they opened the shipper/carton and fully bubble wrapped the art box like they do with Hot Toy figures.

Opening now........

Let us know how it turned out from them because I've pre ordered Falcon 1/4 and War Machine 1/4 spidey I ordered from Sideshow as it will work out cheaper that way

Ok, finally finished putting it together. Took forever.

It's simply beautiful.

But I was holding my breath the whole time and now I'm a bit concerned about when I have to partially disassemble the diorama when I move the statue to it's permament location.

However I did cause a very slight chip on the leg where the plug hole is located when attempting to lower the figure onto the base...:slap :gah:

Let us know how it turned out from them because I've pre ordered Falcon 1/4 and War Machine 1/4 spidey I ordered from Sideshow as it will work out cheaper that way

Yeah I was considering changing my order to Sideshow, but I kept on looking at the currency and finally just gave up. The last Aus Custom rate was 0.7543. Less than a half cent drop and it would've been more expensive to get from Sideshow.

I have a few issues which I'll write up tomorrow when I can take a few pics in some daylight.

Now to unbox my other statue I got today. Prime 1's 1/3 Batman Arkham Knight Batman.

Busy night for me.

Thats great to know. Thanks man.

I will say for anyone who is getting this in be prepared to have your socks knocked off. Even with the few problems I am dumbfounded at how amazing this dio is. It's a scene straight out of the comics. But what amazes me is the geometric gravity weight distribution on this thing. It is perfectly sound.

My biggest thing to relay to anyone is... FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. If you don't there may be balance issues. Take your time with this one. It is like an Engineer built it to be a work of art that requires science. But once it's complete you will be amazed they actually pulled this off.

The three things you can take off during assembly are:

When putting Spidey on his base you might want to remove the OSC in Oscorps. This is to give yourself some area to manipulate him into his hole if you have larger hands.

Maybe because my staircase was damaged I was able to remove it at times when moving the statue. It doesn't sit snug enough for movement.

The Doc Oc claw should be removed from the tentacle when moving this to another location.

Getting through all of this is just a matter of patience. Like climbing Everest, when you get to the top it's glorious.

Watched the unboxing video took him 18 minutes to put it together and man did it look difficult he had issues with how hard to press on oscorp sign and really difficult putting spider man on. Plan on 30 minutes and set him up where you want him because he is hard to move

Hi Aussie brothers!

PopCultcha should also have replacement parts in case You have problems with anything.
You should first contact your local distributor and in case They give You a hard time what They should not, just contact Iron Studios directly via e-mail or You can also use their Facebook page. They are really responsive through that channel.

Hi Aussie brothers!

PopCultcha should also have replacement parts in case You have problems with anything.
You should first contact your local distributor and in case They give You a hard time what They should not, just contact Iron Studios directly via e-mail or You can also use their Facebook page. They are really responsive through that channel.

That is really great to know thanks for sharing this information with us all

I rarely post stuff, just lurk...but I gotta say that this statue is incredible and if you're on the fence you should immediately hop over and buy one of these. Pictures or video will never do it justice. I even saw it in person at SDCC and still was shocked to see how beautiful it was when I set it all up last night in my home. Truly amazing and very happy.

Not gonna lie, it was quite a task to put together but nothing was broken or chipped. Small paint issue on Spidey's right knee but nothing worth fussing over (sorry, don't have a pic).

It's been like 2 or 3 days and that Gorilla glue is still holding so thanks a lot guys. LOVE this statue. Best Spider-Man no doubt. It looks better without the web though I think.

Today is the day i get mine. They already came home but no one was there to sign for it. Lol. They probably wont get anyone on their second attempt either. I'll have to pick it up in person. I wish they would just leave it at the door.

It's been like 2 or 3 days and that Gorilla glue is still holding so thanks a lot guys. LOVE this statue. Best Spider-Man no doubt. It looks better without the web though I think.
Yeah gorilla glue rocks.. It should never come off after using that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Today is the day i get mine. They already came home but no one was there to sign for it. Lol. They probably wont get anyone on their second attempt either. I'll have to pick it up in person. I wish they would just leave it at the door.

Yeah it's not like anyone will run off with a box the size of a fridge lol

The box was quite sizable, but surprisingly light (note that I also picked up at the same time the Prime 1 Batman which was a smaller box, but which felt heftier).

Also happily I was able to put the box into the backseat of my car. Was half afraid that I had to use a different vehicle.

Back