Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32aaa1d6d6fb5fe12b89967fe8a9d8d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Izeroi wakes up in the morning. Glasses are blurry when he puts them on. Takes them off and eyesight is perfect. Takes off pajama top and is buff as hell. Grabs hair brush and it won't unstick from his hand.*

OH MAN I WISH!!! lol

Thanks as always for the great unboxing and review Kitana.

I'm just salivating here and I can't wait to have this piece in my collection.

I'm thinking I may have to buy one of those extra big lazy susans from eBay to display this on top of.

Thanks for the awesome pics and reviews. It is everything I hoped for. Iron Studios has knocked this out of the park. Can't wait to get it tomorrow.

Minus the finger issue, happy with the final product as you hoped?

I can imagine how difficult it must have been painting all these's. Iron Studios did a great job so far minus 1 person getting the broken pumpkin bomb it's been a success. Just waiting on mine should be soon hopefully no rush. Must get the entire line now for Cival War

Minus the finger issue, happy with the final product as you hoped?

For the most part very happy. I have some issues here and there with it that I listed below, but overall the statue looks amazing when completely set up. It defeintely commands attention and is very large.

Things I did not like:

-Inside packaging
-A lot of the parts were extremely difficult to put together without force. I actually broke off a very small piece behind the statue while trying to slide a peg into a hole while trying to match other attached pieces to their holes. The piece I'm speaking of is the "ORP" piece on the back of the statue. The stairs seemed a bit flimsy when fully attached and the connection (Male/Female) for Doc Ock's tentacles didn't fit in without some serious pushing.
-The paint and lines on Spidey are NOT perfect. On mine I had some color run ins, a bit of glue showing around the back of the neck, and other minor things.

Things I do like:

-Overall appearance, pose, and detail is superb imo.
-The texture on Spidey (blue) is very nice. I was very pleased seeing that in person.

To me this is what I want in a spidey statue. I had him next to my ssc symbiote and while the symbiote is very nice it didn't do much for me. That's just my opinion though and personal taste.

Overall the statue is very nice. I don't think everyone will be happy with it considering it cost 800$ but to me I'm a satisfied customer.

For the most part very happy. I have some issues here and there with it that I listed below, but overall the statue looks amazing when completely set up. It defeintely commands attention and is very large.

Things I did not like:

-Inside packaging
-A lot of the parts were extremely difficult to put together without force. I actually broke off a very small piece behind the statue while trying to slide a peg into a hole while trying to match other attached pieces to their holes. The piece I'm speaking of is the "ORP" piece on the back of the statue. The stairs seemed a bit flimsy when fully attached and the connection (Male/Female) for Doc Ock's tentacles didn't fit in without some serious pushing.
-The paint and lines on Spidey are NOT perfect. On mine I had some color run ins, a bit of glue showing around the back of the neck, and other minor things.

Things I do like:

-The texture on Spidey (blue) is very nice. I was very pleased seeing that in person.

To me this is what I want in a spidey statue. I had him next to my ssc symbiote and while the symbiote is very nice it didn't do much for me. That's just my opinion though and personal taste.

Overall the statue is very nice. I don't think everyone will be happy with it considering it cost 800$ but to me I'm a satisfied customer.

Is there a noticeable seam in the neck like in one of the pictures a few pages back?

Things I did not like:

-Inside packaging

Things I do like:

Thanks. I saw the picture somebody had next to the Sideshow Spidey. It looks like the IS Spidey (actual Spidey) is close to the same size? Would you agree from seeing it in person compared to the SS Symbiote?

Is there a noticeable seam in the neck like in one of the pictures a few pages back?

To me yes, but I'll never see it the with the way I have him displayed. Check out the two photos below.

Thanks. I saw the picture somebody had next to the Sideshow Spidey. It looks like the IS Spidey (actual Spidey) is close to the same size? Would you agree from seeing it in person compared to the SS Symbiote?

Here is a quick pic I took the other day when I set him up. Very bad quality and isn't flattering at all lol. In the picture Spidey's fist appears to be higher than the the IS statue, but as I recall the top of the IS statue is just slightly taller than the overall height of the ssc symbiote.

Things I did not like:

-Inside packaging

Things I do like:

Excellent write up. When you say you dislike inside packaging, can you explain why are the pieces not safetly packed? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just caved and ordered this. Didn't want to miss out like I did with the latest pf (got on the WL for that one the day after it "sold out" but who knows what's going on with that). Had sold my comiquette to get the pf but I'm thinking I prefer this piece, love the base and pose.

As for as the neck seam goes, I don't think it's that bad a thing considering that spidey's mask would be separate from the rest of his costume anyways.

Excellent write up. When you say you dislike inside packaging, can you explain why are the pieces not safetly packed? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks. I had a couple pieces floating around in my box that appeared like they didn't have a definite spot. That didn't set well with me so that's why I wasn't too impressed by the packaging. I will say though, everything did arrive in one piece and nothing was broken.

Thanks for the pics. I have two payments still to go!!!!

No problem bud. Hope you like him when you receive him.

Back