Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright whoa whoa whoa. This is the first time I'm ever even seeing this statue somehow ha. It's Spider-Man my favorite hero so I'm likely gonna have to order it. But what're all the details so I don't have to look through all the pages? If someone wouldn't mind explaining it real quick. What scale is it? What's the edition size? What country is it from?

It's a 1/4 scale dio made by Iron Studios out of Brazil. The ES was rumored to be 1000 but it was never officially set best I can tell.

Alright whoa whoa whoa. This is the first time I'm ever even seeing this statue somehow ha. It's Spider-Man my favorite hero so I'm likely gonna have to order it. But what're all the details so I don't have to look through all the pages? If someone wouldn't mind explaining it real quick. What scale is it? What's the edition size? What country is it from?

Where have you been ?? haha Well This should help you , I posted this a while ago.

Placed my order using some reward points. Flexed this huge piece at 5 payments of $100. Now I can forget it until it ships. I hope they don't gouge the ES since SS is distributing it now.

It's a 1/4 scale dio made by Iron Studios out of Brazil. The ES was rumored to be 1000 but it was never officially set best I can tell.

Placed my order using some reward points. Flexed this huge piece at 5 payments of $100. Now I can forget it until it ships. I hope they don't gouge the ES since SS is distributing it now.
Isn't Iron Studios the one that even if they set an ES they go back into production if the feel like they can sell more? Or was that another of the new companies?

Isn't Iron Studios the one that even if they set an ES they go back into production if the feel like they can sell more? Or was that another of the new companies?

Yes they are the ones that expanded their ES on their Caps and Iron Man. I am not going to lie and say this piece isn't tempting, but I won't buy THIS as my first IronStudios piece. They have completely screwed Paulo on this one, and to be honest there are just things about it that I don't like.

Yes they are the ones that expanded their ES on their Caps and Iron Man. I am not going to lie and say this piece isn't tempting, but I won't buy THIS as my first IronStudios piece. They have completely screwed Paulo on this one, and to be honest there are just things about it that I don't like.
Hey pm Me what happened with Paulo.

im on the fence, I like it but I could spend the cash on something in my list of things I want like the iron spidey or something like that...
I only own ssc and kotos at the moment and havnt heard much about Iron until now.
uhhhhhhh I just don't know. but its tempting seeing as I collect spiderman only statues.

my wife will hate me and my wallet will die.

I have this on PO through Ricardo, stunned SS has this so I probably will have to shift. Very excited they have Prime1 and Iron Studios now.

I have a real distaste for this company's business practice. They knowingly screwed over someone who worked very hard to promote them to the rest of the world.

I have a real distaste for this company's business practice. They knowingly screwed over someone who worked very hard to promote them to the rest of the world.

Knowingly? As in they allowed him to do PO's knowing they were going to strike a deal with ssc?

Hmmmm I was seriously thinking of ordering this before, but didn't like the whole shipping from brazil thing. Now it's cheaper and shipping will be a breeze.

Damn so much Spidey goodness coming down the line as of late.....

Back