Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up guys , Sideshow is carrying this product.

Just a heads up for Secret Compass buyers of this. I called and they are price matching the $750 price of Sideshow and they will apply that to your account. You do not have to call them

I'm pretty bothered about this right now. Never imagined SSC would have this for sale, and for 750$ at that. I'm sure shipping will be what 30$-40$? Not sure how much your NRD was.

It was a lot, but I have to do it. The cheaper price makes up for it completely and the lower shipping will be all savings. Plus, I got to use a bunch of rewards points to lighten the blow further.

So SSC now has distribution rights for Prime 1 and for IronStudios. Seems like they are working with the other producers to bring some pretty amazing products to people. Gotta say I am impressed

Well damn.... I just ordered the Spider-Man PF.... if I had known this was coming to SSC.... I would have bought this over the PF.

Does this mean SSC is now carrying Iron Studious stuff? One can hope XM is next!

Well damn.... I just ordered the Spider-Man PF.... if I had known this was coming to SSC.... I would have bought this over the PF.

Does this mean SSC is now carrying Iron Studious stuff? One can hope XM is next!
You will not regret getting the Sideshow Spiderman PF. Simply amazing.

This and Green Goblin would make one incredible display... more so than Spider-Man PF and Green Goblin.

Spider-Man swinging away from Doc Ock and there is Green Goblin outside the window waiting for him! :lol

:gah: Now I want to buy both! :lol

This is AWESOME, Spider-Man is my favorite ... and I am happy to say I PO this from SS! Thanks for allowing customers in the states the opportunity to own this statue!

Now let's work on XM Stuidos :yess::cuckoo:

So SSC now has distribution rights for Prime 1 and for IronStudios. Seems like they are working with the other producers to bring some pretty amazing products to people. Gotta say I am impressed

Just thinking the same thing. I might actually go for this now. I got plenty of RPs.

Anyone know ES, just out of curiosity?

I got too much on my plate at the moment, and shouldn't even be asking, but I am.

It was a lot, but I have to do it. The cheaper price makes up for it completely and the lower shipping will be all savings. Plus, I got to use a bunch of rewards points to lighten the blow further.

Also, sideshow will replace, refund, or give a discount if something goes wrong. Peace of mind!

Anyone know ES, just out of curiosity?

I got too much on my plate at the moment, and shouldn't even be asking, but I am.

I have heard 1000. I also have a ton on my plate ... but this I have to try and make work. I never thought it possible to get this piece without losing a limb lol.

I will say that I am not impressed with how this is being handled on IronStudios end though. This could have started with statues that hadn't already gone on PO.

I will say that I am not impressed with how this is being handled on IronStudios end though. This could have started with statues that hadn't already gone on PO.

Has this statue been out for PO for awhile? Where about did you order one?

Back