Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the pose.

And I also like how the footprint and height of the statue isn't that great.

It'll be the shortest 1/4 statue in my collection

I don't really care for the pose

I like it from this angle

15541203_1362669947078070_1310392154327812214_n.jpg

Looks good. Hopefully, the scale is the same as their previous AOU pieces.

I'm thinking it probably won't be, given that the height of this statue is 41cm or 43cm depending on which page you believe. And I would prefer it to be smaller so that it can be displayed with statues from other manufacturers.

I like it from this angle

15541203_1362669947078070_1310392154327812214_n.jpg

Yeah I agree, that is the best viewing angle.

Yeah that angle looks great.

Probably gonna order him once my local shops get him up although I'll try and wait till BP is out and we have first reviews for this line. :/

I'm probably going to do the same and order from someone locally, but I'll order once it becomes available on their site, just to ensure I secure this piece.

I love that headsculpt and it's good to see that it looks like they're using the same material as their AOU statue.

I love that they are adding Ant Man to this piece. I hope SSC does something like this when they release a Hawkman PF. I'm hoping SSC adds a mini Atom to the Hawkman PF. That'd be cool in my book.

If you zoom in and look at his left eyelid under his eyeball I don't like that. I hope they change that. It has like the pink inside of the eyelid stick really far out. Maybe I'm just being picky.

I also think, as a solo piece, their AoU Cap looks much better, such a striking pose. But this one here isn't supposed to be a solo piece and I really think all these statues gain a lot of appeal and awesomeness when presented next to the others. I mean, on his own this Cap looks a bit bland and my initial thought was not to preorder him. But next to WS and Falcon? Damn, those 3 look spectacular together! Each single piece profits from the other pieces and I really think it would be a waste to just get one. I hate IS ... and if they mess this up, I'll send them a lot of disappointment ....

I also think, as a solo piece, their AoU Cap looks much better, such a striking pose. But this one here isn't supposed to be a solo piece and I really think all these statues gain a lot of appeal and awesomeness when presented next to the others. I mean, on his own this Cap looks a bit bland and my initial thought was not to preorder him. But next to WS and Falcon? Damn, those 3 look spectacular together! Each single piece profits from the other pieces and I really think it would be a waste to just get one. I hate IS ... and if they mess this up, I'll send them a lot of disappointment ....

Well said. I agree.

I actually think this looks great. Never had the first IS Cap, but that one was fantastic. This is different, but to me, is really great.

One thing I particularly like is how the shield is incorporated. A shield is meant to help defend you. So, I like how this statue embraces this fact--Cap is actually using his shield, rather than it being an accessory that he just carries around.

Don't know if I'm getting any of these since I'm trying to be more selective (and I want to see how the Panther comes out first), but I think this is a winner.

I hate IS too:lol - 'coz I thought Cap and IM wouldn't go up for order until later and a buyer wouldn't have to worry about ALL six being available for PO + the 1/10s and then back to waiting for shipment into summer...:panic:

But will PO Cap today *&^%$. Think Cap looks great and it's a nice change from the more "typical" upright Cap figs. And anyway WS is already on PO $$$ and just think even having the two (or one, but IMO two is better if you can...or three...or all six:devil) makes an EPIC statement re the films and comics on the shelf. :love

I'm pretty excited for these figures - the whole concept of the pieces and the way they work together - or separately. Not an easy design integrating character pieces without looking cluttered or off-proportioned (like those "floating head" movie posters":lol) - IMO really, really well done:clap. But w. Cap up, getting Falcon for me just became a wild card of sorts. I may miss out, in the end:(. Hate having to CHOOSE - LOL these all look great.

Cap_awesome_CCXP2016_opt.jpg

Cap_awesome_CCXP2016_2_opt.jpg

Back