Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His fingers are small and black, both very forgiving qualities. Grab some epoxy clay, model up a little pinky and paint it. You'll never be able to tell :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I didn’t see it as a big issue. I was actually hoping the piece was broken off somewhere in the styrofoam, so that I could just glue it. However, it must’ve broken off in the factory.

Anyone know any place that has this statue?
I only collect 1/6, so I missed this release.

Only found out about this statue from seeing collector's display on YouTube. Lol.

Yeah, It has been sold out pretty quickly ... And quickly the price raise on Ebay...

An amazing pièce tho....

Hope you will find one

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Yeah, It has been sold out pretty quickly ... And quickly the price raise on Ebay...

An amazing pièce tho....

Hope you will find one

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you.
Yeah, I really wish I knew about this statue.
I agree with a lot of the reviewers, this is probably the best incarnation of Evans on a statue.

Thank you.
Yeah, I really wish I knew about this statue.
I agree with a lot of the reviewers, this is probably the best incarnation of Evans on a statue.

The Age of Ultron 1/4 scale Iron Studios statue is nice too if you are looking for an alternative.

The Age of Ultron 1/4 scale Iron Studios statue is nice too if you are looking for an alternative.

I have both, and the AOU version imo is a more impressive piece.

It's just that a lot of people have a preference for the shield to be front and centre, and I didn't really care as much.

I have both, and the AOU version imo is a more impressive piece.

It's just that a lot of people have a preference for the shield to be front and centre, and I didn't really care as much.

I agree.. AOU is the better overall statue.. But I wanted the shield front and center so I wet with this one.

Also AOU is a little bigger then 1/4 from what I have heard.

I agree.. AOU is the better overall statue.. But I wanted the shield front and center so I wet with this one.

Also AOU is a little bigger then 1/4 from what I have heard.

It is.

But so are the 3 pieces in the Team Stark Civil War diorama imo. I've always felt they made the Team Cap pieces look smaller, but other people's reasoning is that the Team Stark pieces are in helmets and Armours, which imo doesn't really make up the difference that much.

Back