Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm highly considering getting iron man and war from sideshow. 800$ for a 1/4 seems really high.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It IS high. But *shrug* prices for high-end poly seem to keep going up, and depending on where you live, these IS figs are imports. Maybe could purchase cheaper in Brazil? I've read complaints about the high cost of getting SSC figs into Europe, depending.

I'm not saying LOL that "high prices are awesome and totally justifiable:lol!" But right now there's a couple of e-bay auctions from Brazil on IS Ultron Cap for $999. For me, re these Civil War IS pieces - seems like they cost what they cost. I either suck it up and pay, or I don't get them, or maybe wait and wait and hope one day someone needs to unload their collection in a hurry and I can get a deal.

At least w. IM and Cap, in time, maybe there are equally amazing pieces that are cheaper? But the others - Falcon, Bucky, WM - seem pretty unique re design and production. Just hope there's never anything from XM that I desperately want.:horror

Man, they're going to take up a good amount of space too.
U7isUDZ6VPWJW.gif

I'm still trying to get over how much they will cost me, don't remind me of how much space they'll take up. :lol

The price for cap I'm OK with. The price for war and iron man I'm not OK with. I'm willing to drop 500 to 600 for a 1/4

I have plenty of room :) and If I don't I'll build more room.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Okay, I just got Iron Studios' AoU Cap and HOLY **** :horror I'm not sure the CW one can beat that. Such beauty ... I'm stunned (also by the size coz it's my first 1/4 XD).

I do like how both figures have a very different feel to them. AoU Cap is standing strong and ready to attack while CW Cap is more defensive. I'll most likely still get the CW one but I don't think it will have the same presence as AoU Cap ... *_*

Back