Statue Iron Studios 1/10 Statues 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd stick with eBay, assuming prices are cheaper. Although....the headache of dealing eBay may outweight the money saved.

Details? Pyramid base, WS apparently has extra head, Falcon wings...or maybe Marvel license cost more?

I just mean from a value stand point.

That's just a pretty sizable difference, especially when you're talking in comparison to Batman, etc. Those are big names - not that Marvel doesn't have that - but Batman and Supes is a hard combo to top, in terms of household names, etc. And you would think that alone would command more money.

At Popcultcha most of the 1/10 scales are similar in pricing. Don't know why BBTS sells them at such varying prices.

Secre Compass is $160 at the moment (excluding shipping) and I usually see this on Ebay a bit cheaper than that, if you want to buy from there. And when I put USD and US address in Popcultcha (Aus store) it comes to $150 (don't know about tax). Could be cheaper if they ever have a sale. Would never buy at the $200 USD price tag.

Although, when I covert to NZD it's usually around $180 lol, price I have to pay lol.

Tnx for the tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DC 1/10 statues are $115 on BBTS but the Marvel ones are $200....

Iron Studios has a world license for their DC Movie 1/10 statues but not the DC Comic/Marvel/Star Wars ones, that's why the prices are more, Secret Compass is about $40 cheaper then BBTS.com with the DC/Marvel/Star Wars ones..

Here's a few more I just got in...

Superman%200001.jpg

SW%200005.jpg

SW%200004.jpg

SW%200002.jpg

SW%200006.jpg

SW%200009.jpg

How many are you up to now?

To many :)

So far I have the whole collection of DC Comics (6), Marvel Comics (10) and Star Wars (12).... I started to collect the DC & Marvel movie ones also but it was turning into to many (I have around 20+ of the movie ones, mostly of the Marvel movies) so I'm selling off all my Movie 1/10 statues....

I think these appeal to me because I used to collect Action figures but was never crazy about the likeness and joints that action figures have, so when I started to see these 1/10 statues from Iron Studios I got hooked.. Great likeness and no joints :) although the cost about $120 more then the 6" Hasbro Figures and about $60 more then 6" Figuarts ones.. Although these statues are 7"+ tall so they're a bit bigger.

Last edited:
To many :)

So far I have the whole collection of DC Comics (6), Marvel Comics (10) and Star Wars (12).... I started to collect the DC & Marvel movie ones also but it was turning into to many (I have around 20+ of the movie ones, mostly of the Marvel movies) so I'm selling off all my Movie 1/10 statues....

I think these appeal to me because I used to collect Action figures but was never crazy about the likeness and joints that action figures have, so when I started to see these 1/10 statues from Iron Studios I got hooked.. Great likeness and no joints :) although the cost about $120 more then the 6" Hasbro Figures and about $60 more then 6" Figuarts ones.. Although these statues are 7"+ tall so they're a bit bigger.

Ah, probably a smart move too with the transition to comic-based only - I think having both will get too crazy, especially on the wallet with the rate that these are getting put out.

Last edited:
Preordered Civil War Cap and Bucky some days ago to make up for not getting the 1/4 pieces .... preordered those too now so my plan kinda backfired and will make me even poorer. XD oh well haha

Yeah. Well. Wasn't gonna go for the CW 1/10s - but saw this pic:love - and the evil voice :devil in my head is telling me how great a few CW 1/10s would look on the shelf. Guess I'll be putting off those HT Star Wars figs again.:monkey3 Because if I get Bucky he's gotta have a friend or two$$$$$

Back