Statue Iron Studios 1/10 Statues 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really see the point, given that I believe some of the older 1/10 scale releases can probably be sourced from BBTS for those of you in the US.

And given that, I'm assuming that some collectors would've already sourced the older ones from them etc? So if Sideshow did get those somewhat older stock (if available), would they be able to offload them all?

Some of the older ones are sold out at BBTS. And the last time I checked I couldn't find some of them on BBTS either.

So if SSC could get some of the older stock, then collectors would get a chance to buy the older ones. I don't work for SSC, so I don't have inside knowledge to know what they can and can not offload. And there's no telling how many collectors are still looking for the older ones.

I regretted passing on the winter soldier. Wasnt the best statue ever but it was cool lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I regretted passing on the winter soldier. Wasnt the best statue ever but it was cool lol

I'm assuming you're talking about the 1/4 scale Civil War piece?

If so, I agree it was a cool piece. I ended up getting two sets of the Team Cap Diorama...

Really loved all the headsculpts on each of the three characters.

I'm assuming you're talking about the 1/4 scale Civil War piece?

If so, I agree it was a cool piece. I ended up getting two sets of the Team Cap Diorama...

Really loved all the headsculpts on each of the three characters.

You got (2) Capts, (2) WSs, and (2) Falcons?????

Yes.

I saw that.

I've already got the Thor and Hulk from that BDS series via Popcultcha. Thinking about getting the Loki as well when that becomes available.

I think im gonna get only Thor in this line. And hulk from gentle giant. These are the two i like the most from each company. GG hulk will be slightly bigger tho

I think im gonna get only Thor in this line. And hulk from gentle giant. These are the two i like the most from each company. GG hulk will be slightly bigger tho

Yeah I saw that Gentle Giant version. If it comes out like the Prototype it should be a better piece.

And I was surprised how much I liked the little headsculpt for the Thor. So much better than the Sideshow Dark World PF that I really regret getting.

I was gonna go the opposite, Thor from GG and Hulk from Iron Studios. Still deciding though :lol

The Hulk is pretty good. I've currently got him and Thor facing off right in front of me.

And I really love the bigger bases that these BDS pieces have. Even better is that they're the same price as older lines with the simple black bases.

Hope sideshow gets this damn
d97a0db0f6f142cb7b5412d305848995.jpg

Back