Statue Iron Studios 1/10 Statues 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great.

Attachments

• mag.jpg
    mag.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 131
  • mag8.jpg
    mag8.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 129
  • mag7.jpg
    mag7.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 132
  • mag5.jpg
    mag5.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 129
  • mag3.jpg
    mag3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 126
  • mag2.jpg
    mag2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 124
  • mag1.jpg
    mag1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 129
These 2 look so good. Unfortunately when they hit BBTS these will go for 199. Too much for 1/10 scales imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS looks great.

Attachments

• ironstudio7.jpg
    ironstudio7.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG-20170818-WA0052.jpg
    IMG-20170818-WA0052.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
From Sideshow:-

Sideshow To Distribute Iron Studios 1:10 Scale Marvel and DC Comics Statues!

Sideshow is excited to announce an all-new distribution deal with Iron Studios, makers of highly detailed collectible figures.

Collectors will now be able to purchase select Iron Studios Marvel and DC Comics 1:10 statues directly through Sideshow, taking advantage of flexible payment plans, award-winning customer service, and more!
The Iron Studios DC 1:10 Art Scale statues capture the essence of beloved DC heroes and villains in a sleek sculpted display, designed to stand alone and compliment any character collection.
The Marvel Battle Diorama Series from Iron Studios presents fan-favorite Marvel heroes and villains in dynamic environment displays that can stand alone or form a larger diorama when placed alongside other pieces in the collection.
The first of these exciting collectibles being released for pre-order are the Black Panther 1:10 BDS collection, inspired by the newest blockbuster Marvel Studios film. Fans have the opportunity to collect their favorite Wakandan characters, from Black Panther and the Dora Milaje to the dangerous Killmonger, and arrange them in an action-packed scene with the special diorama environment bases.

The line includes:
Black Panther Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Killmonger Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Okoye Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Nakia Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Check out the awesome Iron Studios Black Panther BDS collection video:

We are excited to offer these detailed collectibles and more as a part of this distribution partnership with Iron Studios. More information on what’s coming to Sideshow from Iron Studios soon, so be sure to keep an eye out!

I wonder if Iron Studios is kinda done with their 1/4 Marvel pieces. They seem to prefer working in 1/10. Shame, though. The one 1/4 piece I own from them is my best statue by far.

Always wished they did some 1/4 Star Wars statues, too.

I wonder if Iron Studios is kinda done with their 1/4 Marvel pieces. They seem to prefer working in 1/10. Shame, though. The one 1/4 piece I own from them is my best statue by far.

Always wished they did some 1/4 Star Wars statues, too.

It does seem that way. I'm curious it's because of costs or some other reason all together. That 1/4 Punisher looks brilliant. I wish we got more comic-themed pieces from them.

Excellent! I assume the previous release statues won’t be offered by Sideshow?

From Sideshow:-

Sideshow To Distribute Iron Studios 1:10 Scale Marvel and DC Comics Statues!

Sideshow is excited to announce an all-new distribution deal with Iron Studios, makers of highly detailed collectible figures.

Collectors will now be able to purchase select Iron Studios Marvel and DC Comics 1:10 statues directly through Sideshow, taking advantage of flexible payment plans, award-winning customer service, and more!
The Iron Studios DC 1:10 Art Scale statues capture the essence of beloved DC heroes and villains in a sleek sculpted display, designed to stand alone and compliment any character collection.
The Marvel Battle Diorama Series from Iron Studios presents fan-favorite Marvel heroes and villains in dynamic environment displays that can stand alone or form a larger diorama when placed alongside other pieces in the collection.
The first of these exciting collectibles being released for pre-order are the Black Panther 1:10 BDS collection, inspired by the newest blockbuster Marvel Studios film. Fans have the opportunity to collect their favorite Wakandan characters, from Black Panther and the Dora Milaje to the dangerous Killmonger, and arrange them in an action-packed scene with the special diorama environment bases.

The line includes:
Black Panther Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Killmonger Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Okoye Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Nakia Art Scale 1:10 Statue
Check out the awesome Iron Studios Black Panther BDS collection video:

We are excited to offer these detailed collectibles and more as a part of this distribution partnership with Iron Studios. More information on what’s coming to Sideshow from Iron Studios soon, so be sure to keep an eye out!

Would be nice if they did re-release the earlier ones, tho. Just saying ...would be nice.

Would be nice if they did re-release the earlier ones, tho. Just saying ...would be nice.

I don't really see the point, given that I believe some of the older 1/10 scale releases can probably be sourced from BBTS for those of you in the US.

And given that, I'm assuming that some collectors would've already sourced the older ones from them etc? So if Sideshow did get those somewhat older stock (if available), would they be able to offload them all?

Back