Statue Iron Studios 1/10 Statues 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup from what I can tell in the background, Phoenix.

Do you have a collection thread?

Nope, no collection thread. My displays are pretty much spread across two different rooms because of limited space.

But a few pics

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0522.JPG

A34BB5B1-CE02-4EDD-91A6-E0E43F0B76DB.jpg

For those Besta's with only 1 PF in them will soon be joined by future preorders. Batfleck, Catwoman, Joker and all the 1/4 Iron Studios Civil War pieces. Though Falcon will most likely be going on top where their Spidey is currently at.

I also have various Sideshow comic premium formats and Prime 1 pieces and about 30 odd Hot Toys figures spread across various acrylic display boxes

View attachment 310857

From the IS store...

View attachment 310858

Cap off Inswiki - seeing this makes me happy.:cool:

What the.... not that I'm not happy seeing that, but what about the 1/4 Black Panther statue? Wasn't that up for release first?

Yeah, Phoenix, that looks crazy good. Very nice.

You need to make a display thread. :lecture :rock

What the.... not that I'm not happy seeing that, but what about the 1/4 Black Panther statue? Wasn't that up for release first?

I think no worries. Probably. The WM production image was buried with a whole lot of CCXP images. Same image is on Polystoned - what I mean is, I've spent a good amount of time looking for CW 1/4 images re CCXP. There never seems to be much from IS, compared to the hints and WIP images I see from other companies. So I was happy to see ANY kind of IS production.

Maybe that will change in January re pictures as release dates get closer. At least, SSC is still showing BP as a Jan/Feb release and the edition looks fairly low, so hopefully that release date won't change. I thought WS would ship by February but SSC has an estimate from Feb-April for that figure. Right now IS and everyone else is pushing the RO stuff.

I think no worries. Probably. The WM production image was buried with a whole lot of CCXP images. Same image is on Polystoned - what I mean is, I've spent a good amount of time looking for CW 1/4 images re CCXP. There never seems to be much from IS, compared to the hints and WIP images I see from other companies. So I was happy to see ANY kind of IS production.

Maybe that will change in January re pictures as release dates get closer. At least, SSC is still showing BP as a Jan/Feb release and the edition looks fairly low, so hopefully that release date won't change. I thought WS would ship by February but SSC has an estimate from Feb-April for that figure. Right now IS and everyone else is pushing the RO stuff.

They need to fix that and get more fans hyped.

They look great! Waiting for my Daredevil to come in now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But $200? I just saw that. Cant think of good reason to spend $199 excluding tax and shipping on winter soldier when you can pretty much get it for the same price from hot toys

But $200? I just saw that. Cant think of good reason to spend $199 excluding tax and shipping on winter soldier when you can pretty much get it for the same price from hot toys

Well, I might go for it re my favorite trio, if I can (Bucky, Cap, Falcon). If they're not sold out by the time I have dollars$$$. Just like I think it'd be cool to have the Mezco Cap re it looking (to me) like a classic vintage toy. Depends on how you are collecting.

Nice to see what looks like very clean paint/good quality re the 1/10s, gives hope for us waiting on the 1/4 CW. Re the Spiderman post on the Statue Forum, someone got an "improved" IS Spidey 1/4 and they were pretty happy w. figure detail/paint.

Secre Compass is $160 at the moment (excluding shipping) and I usually see this on Ebay a bit cheaper than that, if you want to buy from there. And when I put USD and US address in Popcultcha (Aus store) it comes to $150 (don't know about tax). Could be cheaper if they ever have a sale. Would never buy at the $200 USD price tag.

Although, when I covert to NZD it's usually around $180 lol, price I have to pay lol.

Back