Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This base has been used on the last 3 iron man half scale statues. I mean come on change it up already. Taking short cuts doesn't = sales. IA statues are cheaper and better quality.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The same base on the last 3 LSF is bad I give you that but what matters to me is the piece itself...I own the Mark 7 LSF and the pose is somehow similar with the leg left in the back with the heel barely raised and the 2 hands ready to aim something and stuff...but I must admit, the pose on this one looks good and the paint job as well...if they manage to pull this out similar to the prototype then I will be happy with it but only time will tell. $2300 is a crazy price tag having in mind that Prime 1 1:2 scale statues are around $2,000.

Looks good. But I think I'll wait for a IA's version. It will be cheaper and i kindof prefer their brighter color scheme

Sent from my SM-G925F

I still think the Mark III is the best.

It was a great simple armor design but the LSF came out too stiff and the anatomy looks somehow wrong...at some point I had to choose and Mark 7 was the better version available in terms of armor anatomy(not paint)...I had to re-paint it almost entirely...now it looks amazing!

I have the Mark 7 from ss and the mark 42 from IA. The mark 42 from IA BLOWS sideshow out of the water and it 500$ cheaper including shipping.

Ok I looked at the picks some more. Pose isn't too bad. The back side of the hands look really odd and boxy. I was really excited about this piece but because of the base I'm out.

It was a great simple armor design but the LSF came out too stiff and the anatomy looks somehow wrong...at some point I had to choose and Mark 7 was the better version available in terms of armor anatomy(not paint)...I had to re-paint it almost entirely...now it looks amazing!

So you'd go with the Mark 7 over the Mark 3?

I'm gathering intel now, so I make a smart purchase. :lol

Both are great statues. The mark 42 is an amazing piece. Hated dealing with IA and SC.

I don't have the Mark 3. I sold it a long time ago. The mark 7 is a awesome statue and I loved the armor from the movie. The mark 42 is a very under rated armor, probably because the movie sucked. But the IA mark 42 blows the mark 7 out of the water

I don't have the Mark 3. I sold it a long time ago. The mark 7 is a awesome statue and I loved the armor from the movie. The mark 42 is a very under rated armor, probably because the movie sucked. But the IA mark 42 blows the mark 7 out of the water

So you'd go with IA over SS on this "Battle of 1:2s"?

No denying this piece is amazing. However remember that their previous 1/2 IM were a letdown with many qc issues
Me personally, would pick IA over SS
Big stepup in paint app, arguably better pose, and cheaper

Excuse the phone quality pic, upclose its as if youre looking at a new car finish
1c1dce3beaf81f89e430c63f3be8a333.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

By far their best 1/2 IM to date
And no, i dont work for IA nor get sponsored by them; i'm just an Iron Man fan goving credit where its due

901d7e27e8fc72ceaad579a3195e6a53.jpg

Hoping IM will produce some awesome 1/2 IM and believe this mk46 will be a good start so long qc is top notch

Sent from my SM-G925F

Back