Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down IA over SS. Sideshow has been riddled with QC issues for years now. I had to return 4 mark 7 statues because of issues.

IA helped a tone with my issues they replaced the shoulder once I brought it to there attention. The lights don't work but that's ok because I won my paypal case. So I got the mark 42 for 300$. I would hands down buy the IA mark 17 if I could get it for a good price.

Buying IA statues make sure you use an authorized dealer. It makes dealing with QC issues a lot easier.

Over all IA owns the market on Half scale iron man pieces. I'll send pics of mine later tonight.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hands down IA over SS. Sideshow has been riddled with QC issues for years now. I had to return 4 mark 7 statues because of issues.

IA helped a tone with my issues they replaced the shoulder once I brought it to there attention. The lights don't work but that's ok because I won my paypal case. So I got the mark 42 for 300$. I would hands down buy the IA mark 17 if I could get it for a good price.

Buying IA statues make sure you use an authorized dealer. It makes dealing with QC issues a lot easier.

Over all IA owns the market on Half scale iron man pieces. I'll send pics of mine later tonight.

Yeah bruh, we want to see pictures...it is always something really cool!

And would you got with IAs Mark 7 or SSCs?

When I was making up my mind I compared them both and I decided to go with SS for one reason, these statues are big and so I consider them more like a Museum piece which to me are more static and should reflect another different type of pose and approach to them and that's what I got out of the Mark 7 from SS...IA's in the other hand is more adventurous, there's a lot more going on and this is the kind of pose I love to get on my 1:4 or 1:3 scale statues...not 1:2 scale. At the end it is a matter of opinion of course and taste...in that area it is you who has to decide which way to go. Both are tremendously beautiful pieces.

P.D: I had to repaint my Mark 7 because one of the down sides of the SS version is the bad paint job they did on it but $150 dollars was enough to leave it the way it should've been from the beginning.

I hope this helps a little on your quest for the best Iron Man 1:2 scale statue. It is a prestigious thing to own one of these, trust me.

The mark 7 from IA is amazing if you have a 360 view of it. Not many people have the room for some thing like that.

By far their best 1/2 IM to date
901d7e27e8fc72ceaad579a3195e6a53.jpg

Totally agree. Even though mine is on the floor in bits :(

The life size bust of the mark 7 came out great. You can see how drastic the color is off on the half scale

When I was making up my mind I compared them both and I decided to go with SS for one reason, these statues are big and so I consider them more like a Museum piece which to me are more static and should reflect another different type of pose and approach to them and that's what I got out of the Mark 7 from SS...IA's in the other hand is more adventurous, there's a lot more going on and this is the kind of pose I love to get on my 1:4 or 1:3 scale statues...not 1:2 scale. At the end it is a matter of opinion of course and taste...in that area it is you who has to decide which way to go. Both are tremendously beautiful pieces.

P.D: I had to repaint my Mark 7 because one of the down sides of the SS version is the bad paint job they did on it but $150 dollars was enough to leave it the way it should've been from the beginning.

I hope this helps a little on your quest for the best Iron Man 1:2 scale statue. It is a prestigious thing to own one of these, trust me.

I really appreciate the advice. :rock

The life size bust of the mark 7 came out great. You can see how drastic the color is off on the half scale

Indeed. There were some members here that were very upset about the paint quality on their Mk.VII LSF.
Judging from that pic you posted it looks like they used the leftover red from the Mk.III.

One thing I had to give this Mark 46 piece credit for is the pose. I do really like it. Not too museum pose, but not dynamic either.

Back