Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have there been any updates at all on this stataue?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I can honestly say I didn't even know that this existed.

I still need a 1:2 IM in my collection.

Chapter I a Sideshow war machine bust 1:1 for sale. The half scales sideshow outs out are 50/50. I had to return 4 mark 7s because of defects. And at the end I just canceled. The life size busts side show puts out have been amazing. I got the mark 3, 7, and war all amazing.

Chapter I a Sideshow war machine bust 1:1 for sale. The half scales sideshow outs out are 50/50. I had to return 4 mark 7s because of defects. And at the end I just canceled. The life size busts side show puts out have been amazing. I got the mark 3, 7, and war all amazing.

Why are you getting rid of War Machine??? I have one. It's gorgeous.

I'm selling him to get this one. It's a huge gamble knowing sideshow. But I have the Mark 7 half scale, and the IA mark 42. And the 3 busts. But the display looks odd. Looking for 1:2 ,bust 1:2, bust, 1:2.

I'm also goin put the iron man and War 1/4 from iron man 2 movie in there.

I just hope SD doesn't rape us with the price. You can get an IA 1:2 scale for 1800 shipped. No reason to spend 2300$ like the last 1:2 pos repaint mark 7 half scale they put out not too long ago.

I'm waiting for a Legendary Scale Cap :/
Sadly I don't think it will ever happen. The factories can't get the face detail correct. Look at the Iron Patriot 1:4 SS put out. Complete POS.

Now I would love to see a 1:2 war machine.

And let me clarify though by saying their Captain PFs are phenomenal - give me that, but in a larger scale, and I'd be ecstatic.

Sadly I don't think it will ever happen. The factories can't get the face detail correct. Look at the Iron Patriot 1:4 SS put out. Complete POS.

Now I would love to see a 1:2 war machine.

Yea I know :( I can dream though lol

I don't think I'd want it - Sideshow struggles with human faces (in many, but not ALL cases). The face on the 1:1 Cap bust was subpar, IMO. I wouldn't want that on a 1:2 Legendary Scale.

And let me clarify though by saying their Captain PFs are phenomenal - give me that, but in a larger scale, and I'd be ecstatic.

The LSB likeness was well done though.

Agreed. The LSB was really good.

So this statue has another horrid pose with a POS base yet again. Sideshow what are you doing? This thing is not worth 2300$

How did I miss this? I think the pose is great. To each his own, but I think the base is perfect. Small and simple. I hate a base that has a big IRON MAN slapped on it.

To me, this looks like a movie maquette this way.

This base has been used on the last 3 iron man half scale statues. I mean come on change it up already. Taking short cuts doesn't = sales. IA statues are cheaper and better quality.

This base has been used on the last 3 iron man half scale statues. I mean come on change it up already. Taking short cuts doesn't = sales. IA statues are cheaper and better quality.

Oh ok...I see your point. I didn't realize that. :slap

I like this...

29fqfwh.png

But the production piece won't look this good, SS IM curse, and it's way overpriced.

Back