Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,
I just bought one, but it doesn't come with power adapter.
May I know if I can buy the adapter from ebay? What is the model, voltage and etc?
Thank you

It's fake and not even the correct color combination. #awful

I know this is pretty much a necrobump, but you might want to check your facts.

This picture is from the Legacy Effects website (legacyefx.com) If you scroll down to "Maquettes - Collectibles" They post pictures of all the prototypes they have done. The Iron Man Mark VI Maquette being one of them.

As you can see from the original pics in question, it is the same color combination:

In addition, the following pic was taken at sdcc 2014:

Again, same color combination. As you can see from the above pic, it is next to the Sideshow Iron Man MK 42 and Iron Patriot. Kind of hard to "fake" those two when they haven't even been released yet.

I got this from an inside source who used to work for Sideshow. He / she stated that there were 3 prototypes made. One is still with Sideshow. According to the source, the prototype color scheme was modified for the regular released MK VI because the director of the Iron Man 2 movie made a last minute design change. Apparently he felt the MK VI prototype colors were too similar to the Iron Man 1 movie armor.

I know this is pretty much a necrobump, but you might want to check your facts.

This picture is from the Legacy Effects website (legacyefx.com) If you scroll down to "Maquettes - Collectibles" They post pictures of all the prototypes they have done. The Iron Man Mark VI Maquette being one of them.

As you can see from the original pics in question, it is the same color combination:

In addition, the following pic was taken at sdcc 2014:

Again, same color combination. As you can see from the above pic, it is next to the Sideshow Iron Man MK 42 and Iron Patriot. Kind of hard to "fake" those two when they haven't even been released yet.

I got this from an inside source who used to work for Sideshow. He / she stated that there were 3 prototypes made. One is still with Sideshow. According to the source, the prototype color scheme was modified for the regular released MK VI because the director of the Iron Man 2 movie made a last minute design change. Apparently he felt the MK VI prototype colors were too similar to the Iron Man 1 movie armor.

That pic is not from SDCC 2014. SDCC 2014 had mark 42 and mark 2 back to back in a glass case.

Finally join the club!
Img_6375.jpg

and
Img_6383.jpg

MK I will never leave my collection.

Congrats on your pick up.

You in for the MK II?
100% with you for the MK1. Never ever!

For the MK2, with the latest IM paint fiasco and 1:1 bust back then, I'm gonna wait for actual pics before considering ordering.

Back