Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know the official height of these guys? The sideshow page shows them at 17inches but that seems small. The sideshow page also lists the scarjo BW PF at 19 inches and I just can't imagine these being smaller than her. I'm curious cuz i want to see if its even viable to display these with the new Endgame IS 1/4 Cap and Thor pieces POing soon.

Anyone know the official height of these guys? The sideshow page shows them at 17inches but that seems small. The sideshow page also lists the scarjo BW PF at 19 inches and I just can't imagine these being smaller than her. I'm curious cuz i want to see if its even viable to display these with the new Endgame IS 1/4 Cap and Thor pieces POing soon.

I quoted you in the Thor thread but I'll post here too. The Mark VI is around 19 inches from what I remember measuring but will double check.

Anyone have theirs on display and could send me a pic of the power adaptor? I want to get the power rating so I can get a adaptor for mine. I got a deal on the statue because it didn't have it. I know loading to photobucket is a pain so if you are a facebook user please DM me there. Thank you for your time

https://www.facebook.com/ContradictionWear

This came with my Mark III. I think they're all the same but the one from my Mark VI came apart just from unplugging it from the wall. That thing was weaaaakkkk.
f8c63e25e25d60b70a672c22a368f8fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

This is still one of the best IM statues out there. Such an awesome classic pose :)

The Mark 6 really holds it's own even after all these years. IMO still one of the best 1/4 scale IM statues to date

2nIl2aa.jpg

I want this but should be a hundred or so bucks cheaper. Think it would be a good MCU collectible to have.

I'll use some points or wait for a sale down the road.

I just recently got into collectibles so sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. I really like this maquette but it's sold out, and the ebay prices are really high. Do you guys think this will be reissued? Has sideshow reissued any "limited edition" maquettes in the past? Thanks!

I just recently got into collectibles so sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. I really like this maquette but it's sold out, and the ebay prices are really high. Do you guys think this will be reissued? Has sideshow reissued any "limited edition" maquettes in the past? Thanks!

Sideshow doesn't reissue statues. Once it's gone, its gone. I've been keeping an eye out on Ebay for this too, and the average price is $1500... rough. I think the best option is wait for another company to make a Mark VI. That's what I am waiting for, at least.

ah thanks for the quick response. That is unfortunate. I do like the mark 7 they're selling right now, it's just a little too big. I will keep watching ebay :)

Pretty cool to go back and looka that the beginning of this thread and see all the O.G. collectors of years past. Some of those guys I miss and wish that they were still around.

I have this piece and I'm a bit surprised people still want it. Don't get me wrong, I love mine but the newer ones are pretty damn nice quality and this one is actually undersized. Still, along with War Machine, its an amazing piece.

I have this piece and I'm a bit surprised people still want it. Don't get me wrong, I love mine but the newer ones are pretty damn nice quality and this one is actually undersized. Still, along with War Machine, its an amazing piece.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the only Mark VI ever made. I'm surprised QS or XM didn't make one yet. It's one of the most popular armors, too.

If I'm not mistaken, it's the only Mark VI ever made. I'm surprised QS or XM didn't make one yet. It's one of the most popular armors, too.

It's also surprising to me. It seems like every statue maker hypes up the VII, and I get why, but Mark VI is one of the coolest suits. I'm hoping QS or someone gives it another chance to shine. I never liked this statue a whole lot but debated picking it up because (I think?) it's the only one of its kind.

It's also surprising to me. It seems like every statue maker hypes up the VII, and I get why, but Mark VI is one of the coolest suits. I'm hoping QS or someone gives it another chance to shine. I never liked this statue a whole lot but debated picking it up because (I think?) it's the only one of its kind.

I was certain that QS would announce one but it seems to be missing from their latest teaser. They have 8 IM statues coming and none of them is a Mark VI. It's disappointing.

Back