Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hahahahaha...wtf??!! Who's the guy doing the translating Eric? :lol 'There he is....good to be back!' :lol

I've been hunting one of these forever. Can never find the price I want...

Best of luck in your search buddy :) The market value of the MKVI Maquette (aswell as the MKI Maquette) have really surged in the last year...i know in some cases, both these Maquettes (EX edition) has sold for over $1000 :horror

Lucky for me a fellow freak answered my cry for help and sold me his for a great price...thanks Jay! :yess: I asked him to sign the base for me but he said that would've added another $100 to it :(

Hello,

Anyone with this piece. Does it naturally slightly lean forward and put a good amount of pressure on that plug in peg? When I rest mine in the base it kind of naturally slides forward/leans forward a bit.

After only 4 uses and about 2 minutes of light up time....

Anyone have theirs on display and could send me a pic of the power adaptor? I want to get the power rating so I can get a adaptor for mine. I got a deal on the statue because it didn't have it. I know loading to photobucket is a pain so if you are a facebook user please DM me there. Thank you for your time

https://www.facebook.com/ContradictionWear

Just added the Mark VI to the collection. Beautiful sculpt and paint apps... and the pose is spectacular!

3772299C-FC42-4B5F-BDBB-571F7A2B9510.jpg

Congrats aa.

After selling mine some time ago I picked him up again, with a WM, in anticipation of the MKIII.

View attachment 372873

that looks great! I've got the new WM Maquette but love the OG WM, very cool.

Once the new MK III arrive's I'll display him with the 6 and 7. I'll put the XM 7 in the flight pose with the 6 and 3 on either side.

I have a question about the light function.
A friend of mine can get an IM but the lights only worked with the AC Adapter.
With batterys the lights wont work. Is ist possible to fix that?

I dont think these take batteries at all. I could be wrong. I own both of them and I could have sworn they were adapter only. If I'm right, you would have to find someone who could alter the electronics to work with batteries.

I have a question about the light function.
A friend of mine can get an IM but the lights only worked with the AC Adapter.
With batterys the lights wont work. Is ist possible to fix that?

Not sure. It all depends on where the electrical issue is located.

If it works with the adapter, then perhaps the issue is in the battery compartment. Maybe there's a disconnect in that compartment. If yes, then that could be fixed.

My friend did not want him so i have him now. It was a easy fix. Only the springs must be stretched a little bit to make contact with the batterys.
And i noticed that it makes a difference what kind of batterys do you take. First i tested batterys that had a kind of coat around it (i think to prevent leakage), these batterys are to too thick.

Back