Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's beginning to look more and more like he's actually losing his balance and his arms are up to prevent a fall. :lol
Remember that with MK II, Tony is still learning how this works, so yeah your explanation could be good. He's not in Battle mode until MK III.

Why is he one the Gantry at all? Never happened in the movie.
(Times like this I miss YP).

I'm thinking about passing on this after being really excited for it. SS take far too long to reveal then release (MKIII anyone???)
Paint will have to be fantastic & reflective for me to get back on this.

Remember that with MK II, Tony is still learning how this works, so yeah your explanation could be good. He's not in Battle mode until MK III.
True, but it's not exactly the way I would want to immortalize the Mk.II on my shelf. Losing balance.
It's a strange decision they made here.

I'm thinking about passing on this after being really excited for it. SS take far too long to reveal then release (MKIII anyone???)

Is YP banned forever?

I'm sure you love that.

Anyway, if anyone has his email address or any other form of contact info, would you be so kind and PM m, please?

Thank you.

I take no pleasure in anyone getting banned from this place. It is always a sad thing when it happens. I don't care who it is. Just to prove it you got a PM coming.

Good riddance! That guy was annoying as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many enjoyed interacting with him. Edit: I will add that I did enjoy interacting with YP when I first met him. However, like others I did get tired of the negativity, and I will be honest, I don't miss that or the frequent attacks that happened on myself or other members. As I said I take no pleasure in him being banned, but if I was to say I miss him I would be being disingenuous. However, like I said others enjoyed him being here so I am sorry they miss their friend.

Last edited:
Never knew u could get banned forever haha

Yeah, I believe it is right in the code of conduct.

Edit: found it?.. It has to do with infraction points and total number of times you have been banned figures in I believe

"Points level before being Banned
5 points total 2 week ban
10 points total 1 month ban
15 points total permanent ban"

Last edited:

I think part of the delay has to do with sales mark 42 and IP can't be selling very well. SSC really needs to raise their level again to do successful IM pieces.

I think part of the delay has to do with sales mark 42 and IP can't be selling very well. SSC really needs to raise their level again to do successful IM pieces.

[SUB][/SUB]

Sigh it sucks but its really their own fault they really cant blame the popularity or anything really...they pump out crappy quality of course they cant sell.. if they had better qc im pretty sure the products would sell out pretty quickly since its ironman..

[SUB][/SUB]

Sigh it sucks but its really their own fault they really cant blame the popularity or anything really...they pump out crappy quality of course they cant sell.. if they had better qc im pretty sure the products would sell out pretty quickly since its ironman..

the improvement on QC needs to be consistent for people like me to even consider buying any of their upcoming statues. i have had way too many problems over the years with products i buy from them and it has been happening more and more that i'm just done with them for the time being.

if they want my business again then they need to improve on the QC and the customer service they have been faltering on for some time. they also need to up the wow factor of the statues they put out. the museum poses and lame one leg up on something just doesn't do it for me anymore. not with XM studios and Iron Studios and others just putting Sideshow to shame these days.

ok my rant is over but seriously Sideshow, get your head out of your ass!

the improvement on QC needs to be consistent for people like me to even consider buying any of their upcoming statues. i have had way too many problems over the years with products i buy from them and it has been happening more and more that i'm just done with them for the time being.

if they want my business again then they need to improve on the QC and the customer service they have been faltering on for some time. they also need to up the wow factor of the statues they put out. the museum poses and lame one leg up on something just doesn't do it for me anymore. not with XM studios and Iron Studios and others just putting Sideshow to shame these days.

ok my rant is over but seriously Sideshow, get your head out of your ass!

That is so true! I got into the statue game late and basically came in when sideshows went to ****... I dont think i will ever preorder anything done by sideshows mainly due to all the complaints and pictures from almost every statue and figure they have released.. unless the in hand photos a decent then i might consider buying their stuff... Its sad because all their proto types are really awesome... all i feel is that theyre just insulting their own artists by pushing out some statues that don't even match the protos half way... Even on statues that go over 2k... they manage to **** up... if i were to pay so much and get a piece that didn't even get qc i would be mad pissed... And yeah i agree all the other studios out there are ******** all over side show's pieces.. even though the shipping costs... costs an arm and leg i much rather pay that then deal with sideshows...i hope they pick up their game for mark two... i really like that suit...

That is so true! I got into the statue game late and basically came in when sideshows went to ****... I dont think i will ever preorder anything done by sideshows mainly due to all the complaints and pictures from almost every statue and figure they have released.. unless the in hand photos a decent then i might consider buying their stuff... Its sad because all their proto types are really awesome... all i feel is that theyre just insulting their own artists by pushing out some statues that don't even match the protos half way... Even on statues that go over 2k... they manage to **** up... if i were to pay so much and get a piece that didn't even get qc i would be mad pissed... And yeah i agree all the other studios out there are ******** all over side show's pieces.. even though the shipping costs... costs an arm and leg i much rather pay that then deal with sideshows...i hope they pick up their game for mark two... i really like that suit...

it is sad that sideshows day seems to be coming to an end. i got into collecting right about when their prices went WAY up and the quality went WAY down.

my venom comiquette that was 249.99 at retail is absolutely the most amazingly detailed statue i own. put that next to iron man mark 42 maquette that is 429.99 at retail and it's really sad to see the difference in quality, not to mention the price.

i think i could get over the prices going up but when the quality goes down it's just unacceptable.

From Brazil Comic-Con CCXP (thanks to our friend ‎Paulo Ricardo Feitoza‎)
12294627_10208089943305272_4193250723442674757_n.jpg

Back