Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3444_zpsbfef67ad.jpg~original

Surely sideshow wont let us down on the paint apps for this MKII Maquette :pray: I mean...its just one colour :thud:

Surely sideshow wont let us down on the paint apps for this MKII Maquette :pray: I mean...its just one colour :thud:

Based on the prototype photos, can see that the lining is not good.. but is better than MK42 and IP.. still much acceptable
Based on history, anything with silver color, SS will paint it be dull silver, no metalic feel, plan silver.

But, be informed SS changed to new factory. Hope IM will be handled by the factory that making Lobo

But, be informed SS changed to new factory. Hope IM will be handled by the factory that making Lobo

I heard this too Chan...the change of factories was due to the backlash that they recieved during the Iron Patriot fiasco...however, it is very promising news indeed :)

I explained myself in the MK42 forum. I'm sorry it offended people. It was not my intention. It's not the first thing I thought of, the first thing I thought of was that it was a miracle that more people didn't die in a city of 13 million.

Tianjin is the largest port in China and I actually was thinking about the people on this forum that seriously collect. This isn't a forum for posting about world news but it directly effects people here. I understand it came off as extremely insensitive, but I've traveled to other states to help out during natural disasters. I wasn't discounting the loss of life. Sorry it came out that way.

Feel free to pm me and I can apologize personally.

@Ferrous you really believe the released numbers? China likes to pretend that things are not as bad as it looks and think that we are stupid enough to believe the numbers they reveal... china government is corrupt as ****.. That explosion happened in the middle of a city without warning... its horrible...

@Ferrous you really believe the released numbers? China likes to pretend that things are not as bad as it looks and think that we are stupid enough to believe the numbers they reveal... china government is corrupt as ****.. That explosion happened in the middle of a city without warning... its horrible...

Wait, have you heard of any explosion with warning before??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious if the plans are still in works to make the 5-6 premium formats that were teased in the video on the first page of this thread? Anyone know? If they make all of these I'd probably just wait for the MKVII.

Back