Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this brilliant MKIII custom on FB: (but no more details...) :gah:
attachment.php

I need to fin WHO and HOW MUCH!!!

:clap

SS came through for me on my waitlist conversion woohoo. This turned up at my door yesterday to my surprise as I never thought I would see one. Shipping was a killer at 102 dollars but still works out cheaper with import fees and duty than buying on fleabay.

Hey!

Everyone know where is thread for the Sideshow Iron Man Mark I Maquette?

I have for Sale one of this wonderful pieces just for 1380$ with EMS and PP Fees.

I see this at my local shoppe (well, in the box) and an plenty tempted!

So the buzz on this was pretty positive, I gather?

This one never wow'd me. Still looks good though and I'm glad it sold well.

Yup. Got I & II, was hoping for III but doesn't look like it will ever happen.
Sold the 1:4 MKVI and replaced with the 1:2 MKVII.

And then you were going to ship the 1:2 MKVII to me is what I think you mentioned in another thread?

my exemplary :

Superbly detailed, a statue filled with presence, and especially a version of the cult armor, appeared in the first film iron man, "first true armor" in the saga marvel movie, that emotions unpacking, not to mention the pose that gives character to this statue!

The paintjob is rather nickel, the color of the visu is full of eyes, a must, I can not wait to see what will give the future mark III maquette of sideshow![/b]

Aw man ....this just reminds me that we need a 1/4 classic comic-based Iron-Man statue.

Back