Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Rhodes lands at the Army Base it looks super shiny, doesn't it?

Yea, that's the only time in the movie that it does look like reflective chrome but I put that down to the reflection of the sun more than anything. In the scenes where its natural lighting like in Starks workshop, it looks like brushed metal as opposed to full out mirrored chrome :)

Thanks for sharing Matt!!! :hi5: 100% ordered!!!!!

hetubyve.jpg

Great SDCC with IP, Mark 42 and now Mark 2 on display. :hi5:

And maybe one more, who knows? :pray:

Yea :rock also, I'm interested to know which part of the movie that they've taken this pose from and what the base will be? Looks like he's aiming his repulsor arm in attack but I recall no part of the movie where he attacks using his MKII suit? :dunno apart from when Stark and Rhody are having their scrap in IM2 maybe? Any guesses anyone?

Yea, that's the only time in the movie that it does look like reflective chrome but I put that down to the reflection of the sun more than anything. In the scenes where its natural lighting like in Starks workshop, it looks like brushed metal as opposed to full out mirrored chrome :)

Iron Man  2008 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_01.02.02_[2014.07.10_14.43.53].jpg
Iron Man 2 2010 BDRip 1080p DTS multisub-HighCode.mkv_snapshot_00.58.53_[2014.07.13_18.33.54].jpg

This is as High Resolution as it gets :lol

Looks like Sideshow will be using the same dull matte silver paint app that they used for their MKII lifesize bust :( it seems that achieving a brushed metallic effect for a collectible appears to be something which is difficult to pull off. They can't do it for the IM faceplates so there's no way they'll do it for a whole suit :slap

Looks like Sideshow will be using the same dull matte silver paint app that they used for their MKII lifesize bust :( it seems that achieving a brushed metallic effect for a collectible appears to be something which is difficult to pull off. They can't do it for the IM faceplates so there's no way they'll do it for a whole suit :slap

Yours will be off to get painted then? :lol

Back