Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm done with all 1:4 IM. I still have the 1:2 and may get the new one down the road, but why Legacy constantly posts pics of how these maquettes SHOULD look is beyond me. It makes me even less interested in buying a 1/4 SS IM. And I won't be paying almost a grand for a XM version either when for less than 2k, I can get a 1:2.

I'm done with all 1:4 IM. I still have the 1:2 and may get the new one down the road, but why Legacy constantly posts pics of how these maquettes SHOULD look is beyond me. It makes me even less interested in buying a 1/4 SS IM. And I won't be paying almost a grand for a XM version either when for less than 2k, I can get a 1:2.

Yeah, can't blame you for felling that way and if I had tons of space for 1:1 and 1:2 I'd probably follow suit. But, 1:4 is the perfect scale for me so I'm holding out hope for the Mk 3 which looked the best of them all imo (Monger base!), and the Mk 5 since I love that suit although I hated the SS render we were shown.

less than 2k for the mark III?

even the 3 still goes under retail I believe??, if not, cool. I was referring to the new one that will be able to be had under 2k unless they stop making it too.

No thanks. I live a stone's throw from Atlantic City, if I want to gamble I'll go do it there. :lol

Can't argue there. I use to go to Arlantic city when I was in NJ, more statues or 0 statues now if I go there again now :lol

326991.jpg

Back