Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can use a battery eliminator. I bought some for my HOA but haven't tried them out yet. I got AA and AAA ones which have up to 10 connections on each. No website to give you as I bought them from a local shop but you can probably find loads online.

Sweet. Yeah, need to check into that too. It'll be especially nice when you have a piece already displayed and just need to click a button from afar.

All of my statues are connected like this. 1 for the serounding lights and another for the statues. No idea why sideshow would sxrew this up.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Same here, all my cabinet lights are connected to a remote switch and it is so easy to do.

Sweet. Yeah, need to check into that too. It'll be especially nice when you have a piece already displayed and just need to click a button from afar.

Just remember though that you will have a wire coming from the battery compartment. May not be as big an issue on Grimlock as the battery box is at the back of the base but it might interfere with the cap for it.

Just remember though that you will have a wire coming from the battery compartment. May not be as big an issue on Grimlock as the battery box is at the back of the base but it might interfere with the cap for it.

Good to know. :rock

You own Grimlock?

What a fail on the light switches. This is a Legendary piece, is it not?

It gets better... take a look at their Mark 46 LSF. The armor will have lights only at the eyes, chest, and hands. Then compare that to how many lights the armor really has.

Quality decreasing. Price increasing. Sideshow's a joke.

What a fail on the light switches. This is a Legendary piece, is it not?

It gets better... take a look at their Mark 46 LSF. The armor will have lights only at the eyes, chest, and hands. Then compare that to how many lights the armor really has.

Quality decreasing. Price increasing. Sideshow's a joke.

I couldn't agree more.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Good to know. :rock

You own Grimlock?

Yep I have Grimlock, he is awesome. The optimus figure was a bit naff though. This is the only one apart from Lockdown that I wanted from the new film as I prefer the designs from the first films. Hopefully getting Shockwave when he comes out.

Depending on what type of batteries this uses you could probably use Tethercell to control the lights from your smartphone or tablet. Only issue is they only come in AA size so if it takes AAA then its a bust. I use it on my DK bat as it is in a display case but the app is very unpredictable and they haven't updated it for over a year now.

Depending on what type of batteries this uses you could probably use Tethercell to control the lights from your smartphone or tablet. Only issue is they only come in AA size so if it takes AAA then its a bust. I use it on my DK bat as it is in a display case but the app is very unpredictable and they haven't updated it for over a year now.

Hmmm. Never heard of Tethercell....time for some research.

Back