Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The import fees from IA and XM and shipping costs are insain for me in the US. Sadly sideshow is the only **** we have access too. I miss IAs ore orders a the time because they sell.out in 10 seconds.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I finally got my hands on my first legendary scale figure from sideshow and I got it from a local retailer here. I have to say I’m totally awe struck with the size and paintjob of this figure. It’s stunning, classy and feels and looks like metal!

The assembly was very easy and the package is very heavy. I was very careful to use gloves when assembling since it has such a great paintjob. It came with some LR44 batteries and also with some extra spare ones. I would have hoped it would also have come with a power adapter, but it didn’t.

Turning on the lights is easy, but you have to do it on each part separately (the mask, chest and both hands). The same way you do with any iron man hot toy figure. Each piece has a very strong magnet and each piece is also very thick and sturdy.

My overall impression is that it’s a really amazing statue and the scale is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to have life size figure, but still wants to have a huge statue. As an ironman collector, this item is a masterpiece and I really like the museum pose. I wish sideshow would have offered us one switch to turn on all the lights.

Enjoy these few pictures below that show the scale and some comparison with the iron man mark 43 diecast 1/6th scale hot toys figure and some other premium format figures:

so1jqc.jpg

dpwd1u.jpg

2n0omt0.jpg

34npq4h.jpg

2zjhyd3.jpg

fz9o9f.jpg

I finally got my hands on my first legendary scale figure from sideshow and I got it from a local retailer here. I have to say I’m totally awe struck with the size and paintjob of this figure. It’s stunning, classy and feels and looks like metal!

The assembly was very easy and the package is very heavy. I was very careful to use gloves when assembling since it has such a great paintjob. It came with some LR44 batteries and also with some extra spare ones. I would have hoped it would also have come with a power adapter, but it didn’t.

Turning on the lights is easy, but you have to do it on each part separately (the mask, chest and both hands). The same way you do with any iron man hot toy figure. Each piece has a very strong magnet and each piece is also very thick and sturdy.

My overall impression is that it’s a really amazing statue and the scale is perfect for someone who doesn’t want to have life size figure, but still wants to have a huge statue. As an ironman collector, this item is a masterpiece and I really like the museum pose. I wish sideshow would have offered us one switch to turn on all the lights.

Enjoy these few pictures below that show the scale and some comparison with the iron man mark 43 diecast 1/6th scale hot toys figure and some other premium format figures:

so1jqc.jpg

dpwd1u.jpg

2n0omt0.jpg

34npq4h.jpg

2zjhyd3.jpg

fz9o9f.jpg

Great pics! From what I can see, this statue came a long way from the original mark 3 1/2 scale, in terms of sculpt and paint app. Absolutely beautiful!
It looks now like it is finally on par with the IA 1/2 scale Iron Man but sadly the price Sideshow puts out for them is just out of my budget

They are lovely statues, I actually just picked up the half scale mark 7 which is really nice. My only gripe with these and the busts is the arc reactors .
For what you pay, they should be way better . Still very nice pieces tho.

They are lovely statues, I actually just picked up the half scale mark 7 which is really nice. My only gripe with these and the busts is the arc reactors .
For what you pay, they should be way better . Still very nice pieces tho.

Definetly ı agree with u. The problem is you are payin 2.000 usd for one 1/2 scale figure and it comes without arc reactor :( sad for mark 7... But Mark 43 lsf is amazing. :clap

This statue actually came out good. Gives me hope for the next iron man half scale coming out soon

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Definetly ı agree with u. The problem is you are payin 2.000 usd for one 1/2 scale figure and it comes without arc reactor :( sad for mark 7... But Mark 43 lsf is amazing. :clap

Its crazy . Especially given what fairly basic arc reactors can be purchased for. With other companies really coming to the forefront, SS really need to pay more attention to these details.
This 43 looks amazing . The paint app looks really nice on this.

I need some Iron Man, after returning my IA disaster, but SS prices and open edition be crazy!

Yours looks good Deathpool. Congrats!

I'm still holding out to find a really nice Mark III on the secondary market, but ****, this one is now. The paint apps look killer.

Amazingly though, these 1/2 scale pieces are holding their value well.

Did IA refund you 100%

Guess you're asking me?

IA were absolutely useless.

Darkside toys had several customers with issues that needed replacement parts. IA sent them 2 complete statues.
When I received the replacement torso nothing connected properly and IA response was they sent a full replacement statue for me.
How were Darkside meant to send me a full replacement piece and also fix the issues other customers had.

I sent the statue back and when Darkside were unable to assemble a complete statue from parts they had a refund was issued.

Darkside also said they had to cover all postage and duty on parts sent by IA. Never again will I buy anything from IA.

I did get a new base sent for my 1:1 helmet. The original replacement helmet sent had a completely different connection to the original base I was left with.

Darkside good. IA bad!

Back