Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahah... I tried Mark VII. THe first and last, sayonara

image.jpgimage.jpg

looks great in my opinion..but with a tight budget..happy to have the IA with more or less of the same pose with good quality..

Epic fail on the light switches. Epic fail on the pose.

Another Meh statue from sideshow

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There are ways around this, if its powered by batteries.

Something like the soap reactors (though this might only be button cell batteries) might work, or rather something like it anyway.

And once you find that or create it yourself you can get the wireless remote which is something like this, which is from my local Aussie store

https://www.bunnings.com.au/arlec-remote-controlled-power-outlets-3-pack_p4331764

Yeah, it's powered by batteries. I definitely what to check into it.

Any cons of setting something like this up?

Yeah, it's powered by batteries. I definitely what to check into it.

Any cons of setting something like this up?

Not that I know of. I myself haven't tried it. But I know some people who have Hot Toys Iron Man figures use this method to light them up.

I myself use the wireless remote/s to controll the Ikea dioder lights in my Besta displays, and light them up section by section, room by room.

Not that I know of. I myself haven't tried it. But I know some people who have Hot Toys Iron Man figures use this method to light them up.

I myself use the wireless remote/s to controll the Ikea dioder lights in my Besta displays, and light them up section by section, room by room.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

I'll try to do some follow-up.

It's not. :(

Hopes shattered.

You can use a battery eliminator. I bought some for my HOA but haven't tried them out yet. I got AA and AAA ones which have up to 10 connections on each. No website to give you as I bought them from a local shop but you can probably find loads online.

My whole point.

I have both my mark3 and mark7 hooked up this way and was hoping to do the same with this one as I like everything to match but it's not going to be possible and using battery eliminators is not going to work as there is no easy way to hide the wires.

I have both my mark3 and mark7 hooked up this way and was hoping to do the same with this one as I like everything to match but it's not going to be possible and using battery eliminators is not going to work as there is no easy way to hide the wires.

All of my statues are connected like this. 1 for the serounding lights and another for the statues. No idea why sideshow would sxrew this up.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back