Iron Man Mark 43 Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to get it as I have the other 2 :lol More money for less product as there is no lights in the feet only the hands, chest and eyes. I will see how much my LCS puts it up for. The other options are IA but that will probably be just as much or more after shipping and fees and CM which is smaller but costs 2700 euros which is probably more than SS's statue.
The CM is more. It's $2500 USD.

it was $2250 before the price hike though. I'm betting it will be able to be had for that initial price second hand for awhile as well.

So Cinemaquette is hiking their prices too? Geez!

they have always done this with every release. They have a initial release price, then a few months later, they hike up the price. I don't think it's worth $2500 by any means given the over saturation of that armor on the market, but I may try to get it down the road if a good price can be had.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-43-sideshow-collectibles-400267/?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_content=LSFIronMan_400267&utm_campaign=4oclockfact_5616

avengers-2-iron-man-mark-43-legendary-scale-silo-400267.png

Just saw this on their FB after seeing another post on Mark 46, how many IM 1/2 do they need to make??? And at $2300...pass.

As long people keep buying, more IM for everyone. hahaha

Easy pass..money saved.. How can something so repetitive be interesting to anybody... The HT line at least is posable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only Iron Man LSF I might possibly ever be interested in from SS other than my current Mark III is a Mark 46 from Civil War, but it will have to a major improvement in quality over their recent run of IM stuff to make me even consider it.

I hope that you don't have to put on all the different switchs for the lights or that's a huge fail compared to MK VII with its unique button.

I hope that you don't have to put on all the different switchs for the lights or that's a huge fail compared to MK VII with its unique button.

That's trully disappointing, as for a piece like this it must be powered from a wall socket (I'm now assuming individual batteries for each of the light ups) and have a single power switch.

I can only assume that they did that in the case of wire/light failure they can more easily provide replacement parts, or the collector fixing the issue themselves.

Now I'm reconsidering getting the Mark 46, as I can only guess that they may use the same method on it.

I think my thing isn't so much as the multiple switches, but WHERE the switches are. You have to take off the mask, gauntlets, etc. The less I have to touch a piece, the better.

Back