Iron man arc reactor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvbolts

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to drop a line about this product. Was bummed overall. The screws were not long enough to hold the arc in it's place. The case had scratches all over and some LCD lights were already out. Not up to Sideshow standards. I attempted to leave a comment but was advised that if its not in favor of the product, they won't post it. Looks like SS is gettn a little big on themselves.

Sideshow has the best customer service in the business. Contact them and they'll either get you a refund or a replacement.

Hi just wanted to drop a line about this product. Was bummed overall. The screws were not long enough to hold the arc in it's place. The case had scratches all over and some LCD lights were already out. Not up to Sideshow standards. I attempted to leave a comment but was advised that if its not in favor of the product, they won't post it. Looks like SS is gettn a little big on themselves.

Sorry to hear, that's terrible man, give customer service a ring I guess. Yeah they only let the best comments be posted on that website, it's really just a marketing tool and not a true review of the piece.

Thanks for the reply everyone. I think SS is great, I was just bummed that if they are going to sell something even if they don't make it they should make sure it's up to their standards. Ya Customer service has been great. Still a fan and maybe I did get a lemon.

Just because one is defective, doesn't mean they all are.

I agree, that's why I finished my comment with mine could of been a lemon.

I receiView attachment 23940

View attachment 23941

View attachment 23939

View attachment 23942ved my Arc Reactor today and it looks great. It takes a little bit to put together but it is a nice well built piece. I took some pics but I could not get a pic of it lit because it is so bright with the Led's but it looks amazing. You can see a full review on my Youtube Channel Johnnyr2525 I hope you take a look. Thanks

just picked one up from SS. had some reward points so i thought this would be perfect to go with my 1.1 bust and its free! should arrive any day now.

I don't really do props but this one always caught my attention. I really like the look of it and the price isn't too bad either.

I've bought the Iron man arc reactor, too and I have to say, too that the outer case is not made very well and it's nearly impossible to get this thing inside the case when the cable is mounted.

The brightness is extreme(!) you can't look at it!

So, does anybody know if it would be possible to run that thing only with 3 or 2 batteries and replace the other batteries with a batterie dummy instead?

The brightness is realy nothing you can left on when you're beside of this thing!

I had this for some time now and I really love it :rock …a very nice cool prop in this price range. :cool:

dsc00750copy.jpg

dsc00753copy.jpg

dsc00761copy.jpg

:D

Back