Hot Toys Tony Stark's Arc Reactor - Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geeze, a 3rd company to make the same exact thing. I'm not surprised I guess....

Hopefully they can pick up where King Arts left off and start making Captain America metal shields.

Hot Toys seem to be having success with their 1/1 life size replicas.

If the price is right ...and not out-of-whack insane ...then I'd pull the trigger.

I have the king arts reactor and paladium box from iron man 2. I might have to get this to go along with it.

Damn that’s crazy!!

How could they increase the cost 3-4 times.....

I remember buying two (plus another 3 of the variants) from KGHobby because they were relatively cheap.

Now for the same price of four I can probably only get one :dunno

Spewing - I had the original mark I with case pre-ordered with Premium Collectables but like many other pre-orders it was never fulfilled.

If you ever move on any please do let me know!

damn, that's crazy. Yea, I got my KA version when it first came out for super cheap. No way I'm paying hundreds for the same exact product, but it looks like there aren't any other options for people that want a licensed version.

Yep I am wishing I had bought a few of the king arts arc reactor versions they were selling years ago for like $90 to $100 but bought the Iron man 2 reactor with paladium box instead thinking I would be fine with that but now I am wishing I had got some of the other arc reactors to go with it.

Damn that’s crazy!!

I remember buying two (plus another 3 of the variants) from KGHobby because they were relatively cheap.

Was the original release made of metal? I got another KinArts reactor but it was all plastic. This release seems to have a bunch of metal in it, I am assuming thats why there is the large price increase.

Damn that’s crazy!!

Was the original release made of metal? I got another King Arts reactor but it was all plastic. This release seems to have a bunch of metal in it, I am assuming thats why there is the large price increase.

This doesn't look that great. I bought my MK1 arc reactor kit from Mando studio for $140 shipped from China. Its mostly metal and complete base is machined aluminum. No plastic molded parts and all individual screws or photo etched pieces. Also has the breathing and LED functions with a wireless remote. It does have to be assembled but only took me maybe 3 hrs. Only gripe is that it has a piece together acrylic case (I'm assuming this was for shipping purposes to the US) but I plan on making a one piece box.

67095808_10156392576907344_1020678143008047104_n.jpg

Back